Chapter 27

Aria's POV

Today was the day, Emilio and I were gonna go on a double date with Tony and Megan.

I opened my eyes and realized that I wasn't in my own bed. It wasn't until I looked up and saw Emilio's sleeping face, that I remembered I fell asleep while watching a movie. I quietly and slowly got out of Emilio's grip and left the twins bedroom.

I opened the door to my own room and turned around, that was when i found Tessa sat on my bed.

Tessa:So........
Aria:Tessa, please don't do that again, you scared me
Tessa:Sorry
Aria:Why are you in here anyway?
Tessa:Well, I came to see you before but saw you weren't in here so I decided to wait
Aria:Oh
Tessa:So, where were you?
Aria:In the twins room
Tessa:You fell asleep in there?
Aria:Yeah, we were watching Step Up 3 last night and I fell asleep half way through
Tessa:Hey, you could have told me, I love that film
Aria:Sorry, anyways I need to get changed
Tessa:Okay, I need to as well

Tessa then got off my bed and went into her own room. I then got my phone and saw that it was 9:30am. I then walked up to my closet and tried to find something to wear. I decided to just wear something casual until my double date later on.

Once I got changed I went downstairs and saw that Ivan and Emilio were awake. They were also wearing my favourite outfits of theirs.

Aria:Hey guys, I see that you're up
Ivan:Yep, you left by the time we were up
Aria:I know, I was talking to Tessa in my room
Emilio:Hey, we're matching
Aria:Huh?
Emilio:Vans
Aria: (looks down at her shoes) oh yeah, except mine are ankle
Emilio:Yep

Emilio then came over and gave me a hug and I hugged back of course.

Emilio:You smell really nice.
Aria:Urm, thanks
Emilio:You excited for our double date later?
Aria:Of course I am, I can't wait. What time are we going?
Emilio:I've talked it over with Tony and we've agreed on about 6pm
Aria:Okay, I'll go tell Meg
Emilio:Okay, I'll make you some breakfast
Aria:Awe. thanks but you don't have to
Emilio:No but I want to
Aria:Okay, I'll be down in a minute
Emilio:Okay

We then let go of each other and I walked upstairs because Meg was in Tessa's room.

Emilio's POV

I saw Aria walk upstairs to talk to Meg and I started making her breakfast.

Ivan:Entonces, ¿qué estás haciendo Aria? (So, what you making Aria?)
Emilio:Huevos en pan tostado con jugo de naranja (Eggs on toast with orange juice)
Ivan:Genial, ¿puedes hacerme algo (Cool, can you make me some?)
Emilio:¿Seriamente? (Seriously?)
Ivan:¿Qué? estoy hambriento (What? I'm starving)
Emilio: Tienes manos, haz tu propio (You have hands, make your own)
Ivan:Sí, pero la tuya me recuerda lo que mamá solía hacer cuando éramos niños (Yeah, but yours reminds me of what mom used to make when we were kids)
Emilio:Bien, pero la próxima vez que estés haciendo la mía (Fine, but next time you're making mine)
Ivan:Acuerdo (Deal)

I then made Ivan some Eggs on toast as well. Once I'd finished, I gave Ivan his and just then Aria came downstairs.

Emilio:Hey, great timing, your breakfast is done
Aria:Thank you
Emilio:No problem

Skip to later

Aria's POV

It was 4pm, Meg and I were getting ready for our double date with Tony and Emilio. We were getting help from Tessa and Erika. Erika was helping Meg while Tessa was helping me.