Chapter 49

It's 5 days till Christmas!!! ^^ this is my favourite Christmas ever!!!

Emilio's POV

It's been 2 months since Aria left, I finally found out the truth. We confronted AJ and he told us that he kissed her and she tried to stop him. I've been trying to find her for 2 months. Jake said that she was living Sean however no one knew where he lived. No one has spoken to AJ since.

I feel so terrible for not believing her, she left because of me and I didn't even say goodbye. That is one of my most biggest regrets.

Ivan and I moved out of the Team 10 house and decided to live on our own together.

We woke up this morning and I felt like something was missing. A hole in my heart and knew exactly what it was. I miss Aria, I wish I knew where she was. I just hope that she's okay and Heather hasn't got her again.

I decided to go for a walk when I woke up, so I just changed into some black jeans, an army green tank top and some black high top vans.

I left the house, letting Ivan know that I was going out, and just started walking. Not knowing where I was going.

After 5 minutes, I ended up at the park, I decided to just sit on the grass and think about the last 2 months. What went wrong? How could I have been so stupid? Why didn't I believe her? Have I lost her? If so, have I lost her forever?

I didn't realise that a tear came out my eye until I felt it on my lip. I wiped away the tears and got up.

I started to walk again and ended up in Starbucks. I ordered a hot chocolate and just sat in a corner. I got my phone out of my pocket and looked on my social medias. When I went on twitter, all the fans were asking about Aria and why they haven't seen her with us. I didn't want them to know, I didn't want them to hate on Aria even though I know now it wasn't her fault.

While on twitter, I heard something which made my heart skip a beat.

Server:Aria and Sean

I instantly looked up from my phone and there she was, Aria, looking as beautiful as ever. She obviously couldn't see me. She started to walk away, I just couldn't help myself.

Emilio:Aria?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's gonna happen next?

Will she forgive him for not believing her?