Chapter 36

Aria's POV

We had finished watching to film and we all decided to go to bed. I went upstairs to my room, took off my shoes, necklace and makeup and got into my bed. I trued to go to sleep but something felt weird, I didn't feel safe. I got out of bed and walked to the twins room, I knocked on the door. I saw Emilio open the door.

Emilio:Hey, what's wrong?
Aria:I can't sleep, can you come sleep with me please
Emilio:Sure, I'll be in in a sec I just gotta tell Ivan
Aria:Okay, thank you (kissed his cheek)

I then went back to my room, sat on my bed and waited for Emilio to come in. A few seconds later I heard my bedroom door open, I watched as I saw Emilio enter.

Emilio:Hey
Aria:Hey
Emilio:How come you couldn't sleep?
Aria:I don't know, after watching that movie I got scared
Emilio:It's okay

He then sat down on my bed, I got up and sat on his lap. He hugged me.

Emilio:It's gonna be alright, I'm here to protect you
Aria:I know you are

I then looked up at him and saw his sapphire blue eyes. They were drawing me in. The next thing I knew, we were kissing each other.

*this is where it starts*

I put my hands under his top on his torso. I could feel him smile in the kiss, I slowly lifted his T-shirt up and took it off him and then put it on the floor.

Emilio then started kissing my neck as I started to breathe heavily. He moved my bra strap further down my arm as he kissed where the strap was. I quietly moaned, he then grabbed the hem of my top and pulled it over my head. He threw it on the floor as he later down on my bed, I was straddling his waist. While we were kissing I felt his hand on my ass, I giggled.

Aria:A little touchy feely I see
Emilio:Why not? (smirks)

We went back to kissing and I started feeling his chest. I stopped kissing his lips and then kissed his chest. I heard him moan as I was doing it more. His hands were on the hem of my shorts as he pulled them down, I them pulled down his joggers.

He flipped us over so he was now on top. Emilio was then kissing my stomach as I arched my back, he put one hand behind my back. I felt him unclip my bra and threw it on the floor as I was pulling on his hair. He stopped kissing my stomach and looked at me.

Emilio:You're so beautiful

I then started blushing really hard. We went back to kissing each other, he was massaging my boobs at the same time. I moaned into the kiss while he smiled. I felt his hands leave my boobs and his lips leave mine. He then started pulling off my panties and put them on the floor. I smiled as I started pulling down his boxers. I threw them next to the rest of his clothes.

Aria:Did you bring a?
Emilio:Yep

He then got off me and pulled out a condom from his joggers pocket.

Emilio:I always keep one with me when I'm with you
Aria:Really?
Emilio:Yeah

He then got back on top of me and put on the condom.

Emilio:Is this your first time?
Aria:Yeah.....
Emilio:It's okay, it's my first time as well
Aria:Really?
Emilio:Yep

We smiled at each other

Emilio:Tell me to stop is it hurts
Aria:Okay

I then felt his dick go inside of me, a few tears started to fall out my eyes due to the pain. But it was soon replaced by pleasure.

Aria:Faster

He started going faster and faster. I grabbed his face and kissed him. I moaned into the kiss, I put my arms around his neck and he had his hands at either side of my head.

The moans were getting loader and I was pretty sure that the whole house heard us. I sure hoped they didn't.

About 10 minutes later, we stopped and we were both sweating and out of breath. Emilio later beside me and kissed my cheek.

Emilio:Most....amazing.....night.....ever
Aria:Yep

We got the cover, which was on the floor, and layed it on us. Soon we both fell asleep.

That was the most amazing night of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it.

Comment ideas that you want to happen next.