Chapter 56

Aria's POV

I looked around my room, I never realised how big it was when there was nothing in it, as you can guess, I decided to move back in with Jake. The only thing in the room was a few boxes which contained all my belongings.

I turned around and went downstairs to meet up with Sean who was in the kitchen.

Sean:Hey, you ready?
Aria:Yeah. Thank you for letting me stay this long
Sean:It was my pleasure. You're my best friend, I'd do anything for you.

I went up to Sean and hugged him.

Aria:I'll miss living with you
Sean:I'll miss living with you too
Aria:Come and see me anytime
Sean:Of course

I pulled away and we both went back upstairs to get my boxes. We took them outside and put them in the back of his Jeep, it didn't take too long due to me not having that much stuff.

Sean got into the drivers seat and I got into the passenger seat. I got the AUX cord and plugged it into my phone. I decided to play Swish by Mike Stud, Sean got me into this song and I've loved it ever since, we were both singing along and laughing to each other.

After a few songs, he pulled up outside Jake's house, I looked at the house and then at Sean.

Aria:Thanks again
Sean:It's no problem
Aria:Will you do me a favour?
Sean:Sure
Aria:Can you help me bring everything in?
Sean:Of course

We smiled at each other and got out of his car. We each got a box and walked inside, everyone was stood there and Chance, Anthony and Jake went to Sean's car to grab the other boxes. We all went upstairs to my room and put them down. I smiled at everyone and thanked them.

*2 hours later*

I'd finished unboxing everything and laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling. I heard a quiet knock at the door.

Aria:Come in

Emilio then came in and laid next to me on my bed.

Emilio:You settled in?
Aria:I don't know yet, I feel bad for leaving Sean
Emilio:I'm sure he understands
Aria:Yeah. I said that he can come down whenever he wants
Emilio:I'm sure Jake will be okay with that. He is your guy best friend after all and you've lived with him for the past few months

I sat up followed by Emilio.

Emilio:Will you come downstairs for a sec?
Aria:Sure

Emilio intertwined our fingers, we stood up and went downstairs. I followed him into the kitchen where we saw everyone stood as well as Sean.

Aria:What's going on?

Tessa came up behind me, put her hands over my eyes and Emilio grabbed both my hands.

Aria:Urm, what's going on? Should I be worried
Chance:Just trust us

I sighed and nodded my head, Emilio guided my outside. I stopped and he let go of my hands.

Erika:3,2,1

Tessa removed her hands and I saw Anthony, Erika, Ivan and Chance stood side by side with their hands behind their back.

Aria:Urm?

I then saw Emilio come from behind me and stood next to Chance.

They all took their hands from behind their backs and had some card. They turned them around and I saw what it said.

I put my hands over my mouth and my eyes went glossy.

Aria:Oh My God

Emilio walked up to to me.

Emilio:Well, what do you say?

I nodded my head, he got closer to me and looked in my eyes.

Aria:Of course I'll marry you

We smiled at each other and he kissed me. I kissed back and heard clapping from around us.

Emilio:We'll wait until you're like 18/19
Aria:Sounds perfect

I pulled away from Emilio and Sean ran up to me, he hugged me tight.

Sean:Congrats
Aria:Did you know about this?
Sean:Maybe
Aria:I hate you
Sean:No, you love me

I smiled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter will be 2 years later at the wedding and it will be the final chapter.