Chapter 28

Aria's POV

Meg and I walked downstairs to see Emilio and Tony waiting for us. They turned around and they looked speechless.

Emilio:Wow
Anthony:Guys, you look amazing
Meg:Thanks

I was just looking at Emilio and admiring all of his features. His blue/green eyes, his brown hair with blonde highlights, the dimples he makes when he smiles. I didn't realise how long I was staring at him until Tony said.

Anthony:Yo, guys, let's go

I smiled and Emilio put his arm out out for me to get ahold of. Once I got ahold of Emilio's arm, we all walked outside and got inside an uber. Anthony went in the front with the driver, I was in the middle at the back with Meg on my left and Emilio on my right.

After about half an hour we arrived at the place. We all got out the uber and I noticed that were at a really fancy restaurant called Bella Italia (it's a real restaurant here in the UK). I was so excited because I'd always wanted to eat at that restaurant. We walked inside.

Anthony:Reservations for Trujillo and Martinez
Worker:Right this way

We all then followed the worker to a 4 person table.

Worker:I hope you enjoy your time here
All 4:Thank you

We then sat down and a waiter then came over.

Waiter:Hello, I'm Sam and I'll be your waiter this evening. I will come back in a few minutes to let you guys decide what you would like to eat.

Once Sam walked away, we took a look at our menus. I must admit Sam was pretty cute.

Emilio:What do you want to eat?
Aria:Urm, I might just get Bolognese, you?
Emilio:Lasagna
Anthony:I'm getting Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Aria:Of course, Meg, what about you?
Meg:I'm getting the Chicken Arrosto, it seems really nice

Sam then came back.

Sam:Have you all chosen?
Emilio:Yes, I'll have a slice of traditional lasagna
Aria:I'll have some bolognese
Anthony:I'll have barbecue chicken pizza
Meg:And I'll have the chicken arrosto
Sam:Okay, great choices, do you guys want any drinks
Aria:Just get us 4 cokes please
Sam:Okay

He then wrote down what we all wanted and walked towards the kitchen staff.

Skip to while they were eating

I was half way through eating my Bolognese when I spotted a guy staring at me out of the corner of my eye. I then started to shift around.

Emilio:Hey, are you okay?
Aria:No I feel like someone is watching me
Emilio:Do you know who?
Aria:That guy over there

I then moved my eyes to the right and Emilio turned his head to make it seem as though he had dropped something.

Emilio:How long has he been staring at you?
Aria:I have no idea, but I think since we came in
Emilio:Seriously?
Aria:Yeah, but just leave it, I'm just gonna go to the little girls room
Emilio:Okay
Aria:Meg are you coming?
Meg:Sure

We both then got up and walked into the women's bathroom.

Meg:What was that about with you and Emilio?
Aria:Some guy has been staring at me we came in
Meg:Wow, what do you think Emilio's gonna do?
Aria:I don't know

I then washed my hands and fixed my hair. Meg and I then walked out the bathroom and we could hear shouting. I knew exactly who it was.

Emilio:HOW DARE YOU STARE AT MY GIRLFRIEND ALL NIGHT
Guy:DUDE, I CAN STARE AT HER IF I WANT TO
Emilio:FIRST, I'M NOT YOUR DUDE AND SECOND YOU CAN'T STARE AT HER

Just then, we could hear a fight break out. Meg and I quickly rushed over to where it was. I saw Tony try and pull Emilio off the guy. All I could see was punches and blood. It was all too much. Workers were coming over to try and stop the fight.

Aria:EMILIO

Emilio then got off the guy and looked at me.

Emilio:Aria....

I saw that he had a black eye, he also had blood coming out of nose. I looked at the guy, he seemed worse though. He had a black eye, broken nose, blood out his nose and he was also spitting up blood.

Aria:Let's go home
Emilio:Aria....
Aria:Please, Emilio
Emilio:Okay

We all then got our stuff and walked out the restaurant. We then got inside an uber, the ride home was really quiet no one spoke.

We finally got home, I opened the front door to the house. I saw that Jake, Tessa and Ivan were walking up to us but I just ignored them and walked straight up to my bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emilio had a fight.

I hope you like it

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!!