chapter 3: Callet meets lucy and mistagain

years have passed when I first came to Fairy Tail and after Lisunna death I try to make Natsu smile same with elfman and Maria-Jane but I couldn't so I left them alone for the day and went home to do something for the time but I didn't feel like writing a new song so then I thought about writing a book so I did that instead when night came I finished the first chapter and went to bed. in the morning everyone had a smile on there face and I noted that Natsu wasn't here so I asked Maria where Natsu is and she said that he left to try and find Igneel again a few days have passed and Natsu wasn't back and I haven't took a job in a few days either and I need to pay my rent that is due this month so when I came back from my job I saw Natsu and he was back and someone was with him when natsu wasn't looking I came right up behind him and put ice down his back and he jumped and I hide and when he turn around he saw Gray and they started to fight so I walked up to the new girl and asked what her name was and she said that it's Lucy and I said my name and I took her up to Maria-Jane and I said that I will be right back because I have to stop this fight so I hit them both on the head and I could hear what Lucy and Maria were talking about an she said yeah this happens all the time and I just smiled at them and they smiled back then I went back to Natsu and Gray and yelled at them and we went as we were as I went back to Lucy and Maria then I went home and found Natsu, Gray, Erza ,Lucy and Happy and I yelled what are you doing here. they dragged me here as Lucy pointed to Natsu Gray and Erza and I started to laugh but stopped when I looked at Natsu and he looked back at me then smiled then happy looked at him then at me and said something to Natsu and he said no I don't happy now back off please so he did and I looked at Natsu and he just nodded to what I just said but before they left they asked if they could hear a song because Natsu and Happy told them from the sheet of paper that I had on my desk so I pick the song that I just finished yesterday and I sanged it to them .

kono mama mou sukoshi

arukou kata o daki

kic yuku yume o kazoe

kareteku nakama o mita

kayoi nareta michi ni

mayoi komu kono goro

yami ga mou hitorino

jibun o tsukuru

souna mune o tsuki sasu

kimi o sasotte sekai o mitaina

come along with me

dare ni mo dasenal

kotae ga boku no nake niaru

kake hiki ga KAGI

tadoke Fly at higher games      

when I finished sing the song everyone was a sleep so I gadded so blankets for them when I came back hey were still asleep so I covered them with the blankets but before I went to bed I gave Natsu a kiss on the cheek and he smiled after I did that and I just thought to myself what did I just do! the next day I got up and found a note on my desk and it said... Went to the guild meet you there and you have a great voice from Natsu and I started to smile and I got changed into my t-shirt and shorts and puton my running shoe and went to the guild when I saw Natsu I just smile and waved at him I even think I was blushing because Happy came over to me and I gadded him by the arm and through him at Gray and I yelled shut up cat. Happy hit Gray then he walked over to where Natsu is and was about to punch I'm but I got in the way and took the hit instead of Natsu and I fell to the ground holding my gut and that's where I got hit from Gray and everyone was staring at me as I try to stranded up but once I got up I fell right back down because of the pain. Lucy asked if I was ok and I kept on saying I'm fine to them but they didn't listen to me so I let it drop. Natsu walked me home after what happen at the guild and he made happy say that he was sorry to me and I gave him a fish and he did and I said that I forgive him and he tooked the fish from my hand and I started to laugh and Natsu joined me and I said my good night to them and went inside my house which I brought from the master and I don't have to pay the rent anymore but I help Lucy with her rent from time to time. the next day I walked into the guild and everyone was nocked out but the master and me then someone in a cloke came up to me and asked for my name and I said Callet and he asked if I would like to join him on his job and I said sure why not . some days have passed when I went with Mistagain  but when we came back everyone was happy to see me and how much I've grown I was even taller then Natsu and he was just surprised to see me he ran right up to me and gave me a hug then everyone else joined in and I just smiled and when I went home I found a surprise party waiting and all I could say was you guys you know that you didn't have to do this . but they did and Natsu pulled my away from the party and took me outside and we talked about what happen in the pass few weeks that I was gone for he even told me about the S-class wizard exam that will be happing soon and that I'm one of the people trying for the S-class exams and he was too.