Chapter 8 : time to save our friends ♦

As we were yelling this green stuff covered our mouths and I got Wendy out of the green stuff and told her to run to Natsu when the Oracion seis weren't looked and she did then I was gone and same with Happy when I opened my eyes I was in a cave and I looked at happy and he looked at me then we looked at the guys that had us but the one who caught me eye was the guy that was sleeping in the corner and I pointed to him they told me not to wake him up so I didn't then I turned to the guy with the snake and he said that his name is cobra then at the only girl out and she said her name was Angle then at the guy in the jump suit and he was called Racer and there leader then he gave orders to racer to go and gadded something from the place and Racer was gone and I wanted to run away from here but my legs were tied together when tried to stand up I fell right back down then racer came back with something and he was complaining about the trip. before he could continue I tried to cut the ropes on my legs but I was caught so I had to go fast then Cobra and his snake got me I tried my best to get out of his grip by he wouldn't let go plus he was making it hard to breath with a snake around your body and getting tighter but the moment then the leader told him to stopped and the snake let me go and I was gulping down a lot of air and said something to them that was wrong to say then Angle came up to me and slapped me pretty had across the face which made my lip bleed then happy came over to me asked what to do till the others come for us but my lip stopped bleeding but I saw something else it was Wendy and I yelled LET HER GO and they looked at me then at Wendy then to the box and it open and Wendy and I had shock on our faces when we saw Jellal. all I had to say was it can't be and Wendy looked at me funny then I told her that Jellal is my brother and she and Happy kept on looking at me so I told them my story from what I remember then I asked Wendy how she know him and she said her story then the leader told us to shut up and we didn't hear him then be yelled the word and we went quiet like I rock , then he told Wendy to heal him or I would die of poison and I said you can forget about it old guy and he looked at me with shock and anger in his eyes the he told Cobra to put the poison in my but I moved to fast for him and he got angry at me then he did his finishing blow which some how hit me on the leg and I fell but got up and hit him really hard in the gut and said I learned that from Erza then I fell in pain as the poison started to spread through out my body and Wendy Crossed over to Jellal and healed him but he didn't remember anything but my name and he looked at me with wide eyes then said sister is that really you , I just nodded my head then cried out in pain he ,Wendy and Happy came running to me then Wendy started to heal me. when all the poison was out I stand up to the Oracion seis and started to fight them when they were all done Happy , Wendy and me ran out of the cave because Jellal was already gone to nervona I think it was called , then we found something moving so I created my Ice-wings and started to fly same with Happy who had Wendy with him but in his Tail then something caught my eyes and that thing was some people and it was Natsu ,Gray and Lucy climbing up the legs of Nervona and I yelled to them an they looked up to see us and started to wave but Natsu then I remember that he has motion sickness and I went and gadded him and he went back to his normal colour , then he said my name and I said hi Natsu how's it going , then I yelled to Happy to put Wendy to down in the town of Nervona and he did the I have him Natsu and I went off to find brain aka the leader of the Oracion Seis but I had a feeling that he be on the tower so I went there but got stopped by Cobra so I yelled , why are you doing this Cobra and he said that he had no choice, we all have choices to find the right path to go on and not fight ! meanwhile with Lucy, Gray and Natsu founded brain and started to fight when they won they tried to stopped the machine while I'm fighting Cobra and he kept on hitting me then I cleared my mind and started to fight him and I won and Well Erza and Jellal were fighting Midnight when I reached Natsu and them I fell in pain again because of the poison and Natsu told Happy to find Wendy and bring her here so he did and came back with her and she started to heal me and I got up to find Lyon and the other when I did I helped them with the air craft and well the other fell do and I kept it going Lyon even looked at me and told me to stop but I didn't to till this was over , so I landed the air craft and went back to the tower but I was stopped and told to take a tunnel instead so I picked number 1 and went that way.

TOO BE CONTINUE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ☺