charpter 6: Callet and Natsu first date ♥

Natsu took my hand and asked me out on a date and I said yes to him and he said that he while pick me up at 7:00 and I said see you tomorrow and we said good night but before he left I kissed his check and he left the room and I started to freak out about this date because I've never been on one well I guess there's a first time for everything right. when I went to sleep I thought of Natsu and this date and I woke up by falling out of my bed and I started to rub my head and climbed back into bed and went back to sleep , when I woke up I got ready and went to the guild but with a new style so no one would bought me but it didn't work because of Lucy and Erza and I had to run but I was stopped by Erza and she turned me around and put me right by Natsu then all the girls but Juvia took me to get my make-up down and my hair I had to run I thought but they would just stop me before I got to the door. when I got back to the guild all the boys were looking at me even when I sat down by natsu and he said that I looked nice all I said to him was I can't breath in this thing and I was stuck like this even on our date we stopped at the cliff to look at the sunset when he wasn't looking at me I fell into the ocean because I couldn't breath and the other saw it too and they told Natsu that I fell into the ocean and he went in after me . he got the part that was making it hard for me to breath and cut it off of me and I opened my eyes and gave him a push to the surfish and I continue to fell deeper in the water till I touched the bottom of the ocean and push myself off the ocean floor and to land I was all wet when Natsu hugged me and I told him that but he didn't care he just kept on hugging me. When I got home he said sorry about our date and I said that it's ok Natsu because I had fun tonight even though it was my first date, what you've never been on a day before wow, there still a lot of things to know about you. yeah I know and thank you then he smiled at me and I smiled back and pulled him inside my house and.... kissed him on the lips and he kissed back then we pulled apart blushing like crazy ! When Natsu let I climbed on my bed and looked out the window and waved at him to see if he would do the same and he did and I fell asleep thing about our date and I bet he was to, when I got to the guild a crowd came running at me so I jumped so high I had to make ice wings to fly in one spot and I looked done and I yelled... me: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!!!!!! when I came back down and looked at them but Natsu and he know what was going through my head and went to my side and they looked at us with wide eyes. When I sat down with everyone I turn to see who they were looking at and it was Juvia and she was walking up to me and gadded me by the shirt and it was hard to breath so I gadded her hand and through her at Gray and she started to blush in his arms and I winked at him and he said something to me , Gray: pay back Callet , then I went up to the S-Class job board and found one that caught my eyes I gadded it and ran out the door leaving everyone in my dust and confused looks on there faces. when I came back I ran through the door and stopped in front of my friend and they had shock in the eyes from when I came in plus I had a new look that they never seen before beside the fact that I got this from doing my job, when I got home I went straight to bed and woke up in the meddle of the night because of Natsu but I went back to sleep with out thinking in the morning I walked into the guild and found sad faces and not happy ones and I asked them what's wrong and they didn't even look at me. So I left the guild a went to a place I had no idea were I was at all then some people came up behind me and put a bag on my head and took me away then they stopped and took the bag off my head when they did that I screamed at the top of my lung and the had to cover there ears and I ran for the hills as fast as I could... Meanwhile back at the guild everyone stapled out of the trance and Lucy , Gray , Erza and Natsu looked around the guild to see if I was there but I wasn't I was running for my life at that moment. when I was running I didn't look back to see if they were following me so I ran in different places to see if they would find me through the different tracks that I placed and I hide in a cave and I had to think of a way to get back to the guild then it hit me I could just make some wings and fly back but I have to do it quick so here goes nothing...

ME: ICE-MAKE wings

and I started to fly up wards and away from the ground then something or someone caught my mind and it was Happy and he said my name but I wasn't sure if it was him or not so I asked him questions then his wing disappear and I gadded  him and took him to a safe spot on the mountain and told him to run, now that Happy and I were running away from a guy ridding a snake...

  TOO BE CONTINUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥