chapter 7: running for the hill's

And I had a bad feeling about him like I've seen him before but I wasn't thinking then something popped into my mind and he just looked at me wide eyes and he said something like... you were there and I looked at him confused on what he just asked then I started to run, we got away from him and back to the guild just in time to and I liked at everyone and they stared at me even though I was hurt badly and kept on asking the same question even Natsu but he stopped when I kept on saying that I'm Fine to them then they asked where I was then I told them that I found Happy then told the whole story but left out one part out what the guy said to me then I went home to find Natsu and Happy outside my house door and I asked them on what were doing , they said that there here to guard me in case they come back for me but I knew that they won't. when I woke up I found Lucy, Gray and Erza in my room so I asked them the same question that I gave Natsu and Happy then I said don't answer that and I walked into the washroom to take a long shower when I came out they were still there so I gabbed some clothes and ran into the bathroom and got changed and walked out and into my room and they looked at me funny and I looked down and saw that I gadded the dress that Lucy bought me and I looked at them then ran back into the washroom then there was a nock and I open the door a little to see who it was and it was Natsu and he told me to come out so I trusted him and came out and went to the guild. when I walked into the guild everyone looked at me even Guild-arts and it was kinda creepy so Natsu ,Lucy , Gray , Happy and Erza tried there best to hide me from everyone's view then the master came up and told us about a dark guild called the rat-Shon sixth and there well be an alliances between Fairy Tail ,Blue Pegasus , cat shelter and the Lamia Scale and those from Fairy Tail are Natsu , Gray ,Lucy , Happy , Erza and Callet and I just looked at him with wide eyes and said WHAT! when I got home I started to pack stuff into a backpack got changed into something else like my red t-shirt and my blue jeans then I hit the road and met up with Natsu and Happy and waited for the other, when the caught up to me and we stopped in front of the place were we meet and we walked in and I felt the urge to run away from this place but I got stopped by three boy's and a smaller fry and I could hear Erza breathing hard then I turned to her and she looked into me eyes and I knew how she felt and we had to wait for the other guild to show up. when almost everyone was here we just needed the member from Cat-shelter when she finally came she fell on the floor so I helped her up and she looked at me with wide eyes then at Natsu and we smiled at here and I asked for her name and she that her name I Wendy and the white cat that was with her was named Carla and Happy went head over heels for Carla and I gadded happy before he knew it and gave him some tips before Erza did and he thanked he for that in some way by giving me fish but I gave it back to him. We all looked at each other and said our names and Wendy asked for my so I said Callet and everyone stopped what they were doing but my friends and were coming at me but Natsu stopped them I was glad for that and I started by saying hi to them , when night came I was still up so I walked out of my room and went outside to caught some air then I heard a noise and turned around to see lylon standing behide me , so I asked him on what he was doing out here and he asked me the same question and I said to get some air , when I went to my room there was a nock on my door so I open it and it was Wendy and I said that she can come in and we talked then I said that she can sleep here tonight , when we fell asleep the nightmare that I had before came back and I woke up gasping for air and that woke up Wendy and she asked me what's wrong I had to tell her that it was nothing and went back to sleep. In the morning I packed my things and ran out the door before anyone woke up but I got stopped by lylon and turned around and sat in a chair well I waited for everyone when they came out I ran out the door leaving dust behind me as I ran but stopped when I saw him again then the other caught up to me out of breath and they looked up to see them too and they had me again so I yelled a , little help here guys! They tried there best to get me then I told them to cover there ears an did just that then I screamed really loud and the people who had me let go and I ran to everyone else and standed my ground and I looked at the Oracion Seis with mean eyes then I saw some green stuff come at me and I tried to move but my legs wouldn't let me and I yelled to my friends and I tried to gabb Natsu hand but missed and took happy with me and Wendy to and well yelled for help.

TOO BE CONTINUE !!!!!!!!!☻