Chapter 10: Callet big day plus her and Natsu second date♥

when I was done writing my book I gave it to Lucy because she really wanted to read my book then levy and I didn't stop them , when I turned around to find Natsu running right at me so I froze his feet and he stopped in front of me. And I said his name and he showed me my note that I left him and I smiled at him while nodded my head at him and I felt like punching something and I punched a ice pole that Gray just made and looked at me like he was saying thank you to me. When I got home I found Lucy and Levy there and I didn't bother to ask them on what they were doing here so I put the flower pot on my table and went to my desk and they looked at me then they asked what's been bothering me and I promised Jellal that I wouldn't tell anyone about the letter so I lied to them by saying I had a writer block and I didn't know what to write for a new book. when it was close to 7:00 I got ready for my date and I had no help this time from anyone today so I was glade that I got away from them and I put on my jeans and my red flame t-shirt (not real flames) and I heard a nock on my door and went to see who it was and it was Natsu , he took me to a really nice place and I knew he would take more then he could chew so I took the rest off his plate and put it on mine when we left the restaurant and I heard music come from the park and Natsu was trying to lead me there and I told him that I don't dance because I don't know how to. So he said that he teach me to dance and I step on his foot many times that I lost count and on my last try I didn't step on him and I said I'm dancing when the song ended Natsu walked me home and I said good night to him and kissed his cheek and went inside to find a letter but I don't know who it's from so I open it and started to read when I finish the letter I had to hide it from everyone because the letter was from Jellal, when I finally went to sleep that night I had the same nightmare as before when I came to the guild and kept on waking up in the middle of the night so when I got to the guild , I sat down at a table and my eyes started to close and I kept on trying to keep them open and I heard someone walking to me and found Happy , Natsu ,Lucy ,Erza ,Gray and Wendy so I said hi and they said hi back to me and they saw how sleepy I was, and they told me to go home so I did and came back more a wake but did nothing at that moment in the day . When I got home I started to pack some things for my trip when I finish packing I went to the door and found my friends there looking at me like I was going to doing something wrong or like that I really didn't know so I didn't ask them and they stuck around all night but they fell asleep so I didn't leave them a note and I let for my trip and wasn't sure if I would return to magnolia and see them again and Jellal told me to leave our my friends would get hurt and he would continue to write back to me when he can. mean while back at my place everyone starts to wake up and looked for me and they even found Jellal's letters and started to read them and they put everything back into it first place and went to the guild and asked for the master and they told him about what's been going on with me and he nodded his head and told them not to worry about me. And I was go of almost forever to them and Natsu got bored so he and happy left to see if they can find me and they looked everywhere but I stayed out of sight by being in the shadows of building and I saw them asking people if they seen me but I'm a pretty good hider but they never gave up on me and they went to town an were asking for me in all the towns that I'm in. but I just stayed out of sight of every person in the towns even my boyfriend I think or we are just friends but I only talk to the people for direction to the next town but then I go quiet  and keep on finding them and they came up to me and I told them to go to the next town  to see if they can find me but I want to tell them that's it's me but I can't because of the secret that I made with Jellal so I can't talk with anyone even my friends unless I give upon the secret, and they are my best friends I really want to talk with them but I can't so I turn and run and I had the feeling that they were following me so I turn and see them but I crashed into someone and fell backwards and Natsu caught me and I looked into his eyes then I was grabbed at bye the guy that I crashed into  and the next thing I was out cold when I wake up I see Natsu so I get up but I hit his face so I said sorry and I see the cat laughing at him so i left that one town and moved to the next for almost the whole week.