One FINAL REVISION

Everythings hot, humid, and unbearable in this tight yet open space. My thin clothes cling to my body tightly and I toss the ragged blanket covering me to the ground, sweating profusely.

I woke up no more than ten minutes ago in an alley laying on a thin mattress, having a disgusting, and, very particular smell to it. I crinkle my face and take a whiff of the air through my nose, rancid garbage.

I try to move and sit up, but my body says otherwise as fire pulses through my veins, my skin itching all over with sweat. I groan as I look around at my surroundings.

I'm next to a dumpster with several bags of trash next to it, and on both sides of me are muddy brick walls, the red color almost nearly faded out of it. I make note that the sun is setting behind the buildings, street lights flickering on.

Thoughts are constantly rushing through my head. How did I get here? Why am I here? What happened? All pushed aside though, I need to find a way to get out of this alley. My possibilities seem like none; I can't walk, and can't call for help, as if anybody would help though.

I have no hope in this alley, I'm just sitting around waiting to be used. Gaining an ounce of strength, I wipe my sweat-drenched forehead off and whimper, what am I supposed to do? I have no suppressants or a door with a lock.

My situation is fucked, I'm too far in my heat without suppressants, meaning the only thing that could make me walk is being carried, and even then I wouldn't be walking. God, it's moments like this where I curse my life. Why did I have to be born into something so willing to screw me over?

Tears, warm and salty steadily drip down my cheeks, and I sob into my dirt-covered hands. I don't know what's gonna happen, and I'm terrified about that.

I snap out of it, suddenly hearing faint footsteps that grow louder with every thud. My heart races and I grow anxious waiting to see who's coming to either violate or save me. Then from around the corner of the dumpster appears a guy, looking to be in his mid-twenties

The stranger is tall and slim, but still has some bulk to him. Dark and wavy brown hair just barely covers his forehead. His dark eye blend into the shadows of his face, a blue hood wrapping the outline of his face. The man's pants are ripped at his knees and are dark in color

I meet eyes with him and he grimaces, most likely at the smell, or me, or both. I hide my face in shame. I look like I should be left behind to my own despise, why even bother looking over here?

To my surprise he doesn't leave but instead takes a breath and start walking closer to me. I hesitate, as the man gets closer and back away. He stops in his tracks and looks down and I meet eyes with him.

"Are you alright?" He seemed to be gagging over the air, swallowing hard, I would be too; dumpsters and a filthy omega in heat.

"No." I'm really not; I stink, I'm in heat, and woke up in an alley half an hour ago. I wasn't going to lie. I'm not 'alright'.

"Yeah sorry. Stupid question." The stranger leans against a wall, covering his face with his sweatshirt like that's gonna help him.

"Just leave." I honestly don't want him to leave, but judging by how bothered he looks, he wants to bolt when given the right opportunity.

"No- I can't just leave you here." Really? I would have thought he'd already been out of this alley and back on his way to wherever he came from.

With no words, he picks my tiny, five foot five frame up bridal style. How was he planning to carry me a long distance when he looks like he's about to buckle at the knees?