Six

//Alex's POV//

I open my text messages once more and look at the pictures Jasper sent me. Being no larger than my pinky I smile at it, so small and untouched by the world.  My smile drops from my face when I receive a text from Jasper.

>If you want me to actually believe you care, show it, not through objects but through YOUR actions.

I exit out of my messages and shut off my phone. What a pain in the ass, it's not like I sent him a phone because I want him to cling to my side and love me. I sent it to him for the fact that he's carrying my child, that he is going to need to communicate with me.

If I'm going to be real I still don't know what I'm going to do with this whole situation. I do know if I don't act as if I care enough, that Jasper won't hesitate with getting rid of the baby, which, I don't want.

I have nobody that I can tell, or let me say, that I can trust. My mother would tell my father, my sister would tell my mother, and my brother would tell my sister. I swear this family can't keep their traps shut when needed. My father would instantly disown me.

He's always yapping on and on about how I'll have this wonderful alpha wife and have children that will also be alphas, and that I am his heir to the family industry. Honestly, though, I could care less about marrying another alpha, they all tend to have a very stuck up personality and are hard to get along with. And along the lines with the business, I don't think my father could afford to lose me, I'm his best advertising agent and bondsman.

I look back at my phone and see another text notification from Jasper. What does he want? I pick up my phone and lay down on my couch, opening the message.

__ _

>Do you just plan to ignore me now? You're just like a child.

< Oh shut it.

__ _

Who does Jasper think he is talking to? I'm not five, and, I'm allowed to have feelings on the situation. He shuts me down like I have no right to be upset. I may admit that I didn't act as though I'd care the last time we met, but neither did he.

__ _

>You even reply like a kid.

<Give me a break won't you? You act like I'm supposed to be the father of the year by now.

>I think you are exaggerating the problem, Alex

<Am not! You started it, it doesn't take much to just invite me to the appointment.

>Alex, I already told you I'm sorry, and if you aren't going to let go of my mistake stop texting me

<You're the one that continued the conversation

>Jeez, sorry for thinking you'd actually want pictures

__ _

I rub my temples with my fingers and sigh, guess I'll just go ahead and end this. I've always hated arguing, growing up around parents that wanted to cut each other's throats.

__ _

<Okay, you're right, I apologize. I'll let go of it if you will also let go of any tension you got towards me.

>I accept your apology, and maybe if you treat me right I'll stop being "upset".

__ _

I chuckle at Jasper's text, challenge accepted, by the time he has this baby he'll be head over heels for me. He seems stubborn, but I can work with stubborn, at least he isn't another alpha.

__ _

<Let me make it up to you won't you?

>Oh really? And how do you plan to do that?

<Me, you, dinner, my place, tomorrow?

>You aren't going to lock me in a room or anything right?

__ _

Of course he'd say that.

__ _

<I mean...no promises?

>I'll be there at five. Text me your address later.

<I'll prepare your chamber then

>How kind of you.

__ _

I turn off my phone for good and sit on my couch, looking blankly at the TV. Jasper, what a fool, he thinks he can win me over and control me with the baby. Little does he know, I'll be one with the operating controls.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: This is just a little taste, a nice little filler, next chapter is Jaspers POV, let's see what happens!