Chapter 6 - Introduction and Training

Ladybug and Chat Noir spent the rest of the day unbubbling people with Chat's staff and destroying internet access in homes and buildings to get people unfrozen. They would leave when their miraculous beeped and come back again. It was a really tiring process.

Lady Wifi and The Bubbler on the other hand weren't all that lucky either. They got to their destination arguing about which of them messed everything up.

"You were the one who kept saying that Ladybug's miraculouses were yours. Way to go big mouth!"

"Well excuse me but I'm not the one playing pin the tail on the kitty instead of actually trying to get his miraculous-"

"Excuse me?! I did my best unlike you you doof-" without noticing they had argued all the way into Hawkmoth's secret lair. Or was it?

"Chat Noir is easy to handle. Way easier than Ladybug(-_-)! All you had to do was pause him and take his miraculous but of course you're too slow and... The opposite of agile to do that!"

"It's still slow idiot."

"Well excuse me if I'm not an English major!"

"Okay wise guy, me, you, right here, right now!"

"You're on-"

"Silence." They spun around to face the butterfly miraculous himself looking really angry in a stern kind of way. "You both lost the miraculouses. Together. Both of you."

"But she-"

"But he-"

"Quiet! Now-"

"Wait a second is this your lair?! That's so-"

"It is not my lair Ms. Wifi. I would never give you directions to my lair. Now I have something to prepare so you can just stay here and resolve this silly fight." He walked out of the room and shut the door. They glared at each other and sat down at opposite corners of the room.

"There's supposed to be one villain. One!"

"Don't you think I know that?! Here I was thinking that I would be having my fun alone but all of a sudden I find out me and bubble boy are working together. I don't know how to do that! I hate bubbles!"

"How... well I hate the internet. Especially that Ladyblog that Alya girl has." Alya frowned from the inside.

"Excuse me but my blog ro-" Lady Wifi shook herself vigorously and became herself again.

"Ugh. Alya speaking."

"It is ready." They followed him out of the room and into another. There was a large door with a wifi signal and a bubble at the front. When it opened the couldn't help but raise their eyebrows. The room was empty. Large, but empty.

"Hawkie, why-" she turned to talk to him but he was gone. She frowned and turned to The Bubbler. "Hey bubble boy, you seen Hawkie around her-" a voice interrupted their thoughts.

"Welcome to The Zone DJWifi-"

"Excuse me? DJWifi as in ship name?"

"Yeah... please don't call us that."

"I will call you whatever I want. Now, DJWifi, you are probably wondering why I call an empty room 'The Zone'. Good news; you're about to find out." Suddenly blocks of random shapes and sizes appeared. They gasped. Ladybug and Chat Noir appeared at the very top of the randomly arranged blocks.

"You will use your powers to get their miraculouses."

"Cool. Seems easy enough-"

"Don't believe everything your mind tells you." The Bubbler simply shrugged.

"I call dibs on Ladybug!" Lady Wifi smirked at the blue boy as he opened and closed his mouth like a fish. She walked over to him and shut it for him. "Don't leave your mouth open. It may attract bees to pop that seriously large ego of yours." She walked over to the starting line with a determined look on her face. He looked at her for a few seconds before chuckling and walking over.

"I think I'm developing a soft spot for you Wifi. Don't worry. Hopefully it won't last long." She stood there gaping, not even seeing the light turn green. She suddenly shook herself, seeing The Bubbler already running towards the blocks. She gasped and ran towards the blocks, glaring at him.

They began it rather simply and got the miraculouses in less than a minute. Before they could cheer "Hawkie" had changed the blocks and the rules. They weren't allowed to use their powers to fly as it was "cheating" apparently. This made things a bit more difficult. They had to jump from block to block to get to the miraculouses. They still managed all the same.

This continued for a while before the hard part came.

"Now for this last challenge, you-" they both groaned.

"I'm with you brother." Nino's expression altered before The Bubbler came back again. Alya frowned from wherever she was.

"As I was saying, you have to make use of one of the most important skills in combat-"

"Bubble power?!"

"Yeah, sure Bubbles. Bubble power. Pshh. Is it interne-"

"WOULD YOU STOP INTERRUPTING ME?!"

"Wow. Someone's being a real butthurtfly today."

"Not the words I would use but yeah-"

"It's teamwork. The skill is teamwork."

"Oh... WAIT WHAT?!"