Torture...

The Bubbler and Lady WiFi were still hugging when realisation hit them. They instantly jumped away from each other.

"EW!!"

"WHY WERE WE HUGGING?!"

"GET OFF ME!!" She pushed him with a glare. He smirked.

"Aww come on Wifi. You know you want this." She rolled her eyes.

"Sorry to put a pin to your incredibly large ego bubble boy but there is no way I would ever want that." He shrugged.

"You keep thinking that love." She raised an eyebrow and looked around. Their school mates were staring at them in horror. Some were videoing it.

"Ugh. Humans are so annoying. Like seriously, how can you be videoing this?! We are villains for goodness sake!"

"Alya would've videoed this. She has no fear at all-" The Bubbler shook Nino away. Alya smiled from where ever she was. She put her hand on his cheek.

"Thanks Ni - SIZZLING CIRCUITS!!" Lady Wifi withdrew her hand immediately, not liking the fact that it felt colder. The Bubbler smiled awkwardly. "Sorry. Thise two are stronger than we thought!"

"Well we're stronger." She cringed a bit at the we. "Oh no I don't mean it like-"

"Yes... we are." He stared at her in shock. She smiled with an eye roll. "Don't think too much idiot. It hurts your tiny brain." He wad about to say something back when Marinette and Adrien ran in. The shock on their faces was hilarious. At least to the two villains. Lady Wifi took out her phone and started recording.

"OMGosh this is hilarious! Look at their faces!"

"A-Alya?" Lady Wifi laughed at the girl's heartbroken face.

"It's Lady Wifi to you missy. Your friend's gone." Marinette shook her head in disbelief.

"NO!! NOT AGAIN!! HAWKMOTH CAN'T- HOW- THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING-" Adrien wrapped his arms around her. She sobbed into his chest. "This can't be happening..." The Bubbler rolled his eyes.

"Wow. Such a cute couple you two are!"

"We're- we're not exactly... Nino." Marinette blushed and stepped away from Adrien. The two villains were smirking at the couple.

"Well, sorry "not" couple."

"Yeah. Don't mind us. We're leaving. Wouldn't wanna get in the way of this first class ship between two oblivious teenagers."

"And my name is The Bubbler Agreste.  Learn it." With that they left on their individual modes of transport, bubble and fast forward sign, heading for Hawkmoth's lair.

"What are we gonna do kitty?!"

"I don't know m'lady, but I for one have a serious headache. Let's go do something fun today after school."

"What?! We can't do that! We have to deakumatize them... We have to-"

"Mari, I love you... as a friend and all, but honestly I can't do this today. Please? We can do anything you wa-"

"Watch Wonder Woman and Despicable Me 3?! I mean... uh..."

"Whatever you want bugaboo. We need a break. To clear out heads and stuff. Besides, it'll be our first official date-"

"Who said it was a date?" He went slightly red underneath the smirk of his soon to be girlfriend. Hopefully.

"Um... well... it doesn't have t-"

"I would love to. After this whole mess we do need a break. I mean those are our friends out there Adrien."

"I know." They reached Hawkmoth's lair, feeling a bit nervous. They had no idea what he was going to do to them. He led them in without a word.

"Who is to blame?" They began to talk at the same time immediately. He held out his hand to stop them. "Lady Wifi. Come with me." She stepped into the room tentatively. "Sit." She sat down on the wooden chair, fear running through her.

"I will repeat my question. Who is to blame?" Her voice cracked as she replied.

"I-it was-s m-me." She swallowed under his gaze. She had no idea what he was going to do to her but she knew it was better her than The Bubbler. He wouldn't last a five seconds. With that thought I her mind she repeated her answer, confidence and fear laced in her words. "I broke first. I was distracted and they used that time to snatch my akuma and his. The Bubbler didn't do anything wrong. It was me." He gazed at her for a few seconds.

"I have to go speak to someone. Excuse me." He walked a few feet away. "But she didn't do it... how do I know? I can see it in her eyes! She's l-... i know, I know, I apologize. It will not happen again I promise... yes. Okay. Goodbye." Alya frowned. What was that all about? And who was he talking to?

"Who-" metal clasped around her wrists and ankles. She tried to move but she couldn't. "Wh-what's going on-" she screamed. It happened so quickly she could barely speak. He was electrifying her. And it hurt. A lot. "STOP!!" He didn't stop. He hit her harder and harder both with his fists and with electricity for a few more seconds before the someone burst through the door.

"What's goin- WIFI!" He ran over to her. She smiled weakly. "What is wrong with you?!"

"Because of her the miraculouses are not in my hands. Apparently it's her fault that you were de-evillized. He gasped in shock and knelt down, cradling her cheeks in his hands. He couldn't help but smile.

"My little Gryffindor." He got up and glared at Hawkmoth. "She did nothing. I got distracted first. It was me! Let her go!"

"Only if you take her place." Lady Wifi was still in pain but she shook her head wildly all the same.

"Okay." Her eyes widened. She winced a bit.

"B-bubble no..."

"Release her you fly." Hawkmoth glared at him and fumbled with a gadget. She was out of the chair seconds later. He sat down in her place and got himself comfortable.

She called out as loud as she could, barely a whisper. "Bubble boy, you can't..."

"I can and I will."

"I won't let you. Please, don't. I can do this on my own... I don't need your help..." He smiled sadly.

"Don't worry lo- Wifi. Go rest. It'll be over before you know it." Hawkmoth dragged her out if the room and shut the door. "Lock it will ya?! Amateur." She heard a click from her semi-conscious state. Her fists pounded weakly on the door. She brought herself to stand, tears welling up in her eyes as she looked through the glass at the strongest person she had ever known. She tried to fight the sleep, clawing at the door and mumbling 'stop' and 'let me in' weakly. At the end she was defeated and slumped, drifting into her dreamscape.

Nino...

Bubble boy...

No...