...and Solace Part 1

Lady Wifi's eyes opened slowly. She got up with a groan, cradling her aching body. That's when she remembered. BUBBLE BOY!!

She got up and looked through the glass. He was still in there! She tried to open the door but it was locked. She tried ramming it open and kicking it. Nothing. She looked through her phone for a sign that would help. She dragged out the trashcan sign. The door vanished. She ran in and punched Hawkmoth straight in the face. He fell to the floor, groaning. She fumbled with the buttons before pushing one.

The Bubbler fell to the floor, moaning. Some parts of his suit were burned, coloured a sickening blackened ash. She ran to him and picked him up. On het way out she locked the door to buy her some time. Rushing to her room she immediately began to dress his wounds, dabbing his entire body with a wet cloth and trying to hold in her sobs. He opened his eyes minutes later, a deep husky groan making it's way out of his mouth. She shook off the urge to swoon and glared at him.

"Are you out of your mind?!" He blinked for some moments before her face became clear. He smiled.

"Hello my be-a-utiful Wifi. How's life going?" She stared at the stupid grin on his lips for a moment, wondering if she should smash her lips against it or wipe it off. She grudgingly chose number two. Now on to the other choice. How? She couldn't punch him. He was already in pain because of her. And she definitely couldn't kill him, unfortunately because he did 'rescue' her. Ugh. She hated being rescued.

"Wifi? Are y-" she poured the entire bucket of water on him. He gasped, sputtering incoherent words out if his mouth. She smiled.

"That's what you get." She smacked him at the back of his head. "Now don't you ever do that to me again you airhead!!" He gasped once again in surprise, a bit grin on his face.

"Is that all I get? What, no hug?"

"With that water on ya? No way." She stepped back. He stepped closer to her before cursing. She realised he was still in pain and facepalmed. She hugged him tightly, wrapping her legs around his torso and fitting her head into the crop of his neck. And once again, the gasp of idiocy. She slowly detached herself, regretting it instantly and hating that she wanted to hug him again.

"You are an idiot." She grabbed him and pushed him onto the bed. He grinned.

"Not my fault my brain goes numb around you Wifi." She rolled her eyes.

"You can say that again. Why would you do that Bubbles? I was fine on my own!" He rolled his eyes.

"Sure you were. Sure..."

"How could you even stand it?! I mean who knows how long you were in there." He shrugged and got up. "WHERE AT YOU GOING?! Nino!"

"Alya!" He mimicked in his highest pitch. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious bubble boy, stop. You need rest!" He hesitated before stretching his hand to her. She stared at it quizzically.

"Come with me." Her brain stopped functioning. She tried to open her mouth but she couldn't. She took his hand with a tiny nod instead. He chuckled and led her to a room, his hands on her eyes. He flipped the switch and released her. She looked around. It was a big room, it kind if looked like a ball room actually with its off white walls and beautiful carvings and paintings on the wall. The floor was a polished wood as well and a giant chandelier hung from the ceiling at the very centre of the room. The curtains which were all drawn, preventing sunlight or in their case moonlight from entering the room were a deep purple. She smiled unsurely.

"Um... it's a ball room-"

"It's my place. I come here when I want to kill you or slap myself or murder Hawkie and stuff. It calms me."

"Why are you showing me?"

"U-um my- Nino, he's a... a very... He has a tough life. His father never loved him his mother abandoned him, he needs someone in his life. He introduced me to this thing they call "music". It's an amazing art form. He's a really nice guy. I think we should let them talk a bit. Just this once."

"What?! No-"

"Please my Wifi. Ten minutes tops." She sighed.

"Make it nine."

"Done." He kissed the back of her hand and winked. She rolled her eyes but didn't take her hand away. That's when Nino and Alya came not control. He released her hand awkwardly, smiling. She smiled as well.

"So..."

"Bubblegum?"

"Sure."