The Mall

Alya sighed as she walked downstairs. Adrien gave her a quick nod when he spotted her. Her mother and father cheered.

"Oh! You're going out hon?" She bit her lip, looking away to hide her embarrassment.

"May... be-"

"GREAT!" Otis chuckled and pay Adrien's back repeatedly. He laughed nervously.

"Nice work Adrien. That deserves a reward. Would you like a snack before you go?"

"No." She grabbed his hand and left the building. He sulked. She flipped her hair in his face and walked left to who knows where.

"It's that way Alya." She huffed and turned.

"Right." They stepped into the mall. She turned to him. "So... where are we meeting your lovebug?" He went bright red. She snickered at his face.

"We're um... we're not together ye-"

"WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! CUPID TO SHOOT AN ARROW RIGHT BETWEEN YOUR EYES AND SAY GET HER YOU OBLIVIOUS IDIOT?!  YOU... where is she?"

"Uh... The food court... don't hurt me!"

"YOU ARE GOING TO WALK RIGHT UP TO HER AND TELL HER YOU... you..." She stopped short. Marinette was pushing a struggling Nino into the food court.

"Dudette! Leave me alone!" He held his ground and spun around, looking the bluenette right in the eye.

"No! You are gonna come watch a movie with us and have fun and that is final! You here me?!"

"Ugh! Fine! I give up! You are stronger than you look! As long as Alya isn't... isn't..." He turned around as he spoke and gaped. They just stood there, staring at each other until Alya broke.

"YOU SAID HE WOULDN'T BE HERE!" A flash of hurt passed his eyes. She swallowed her guilt and looked away, glaring at Adrien.

"DUDETTE..." He sighed. "Seriously?" She nodded meekly.

"ADRIEN AGRESTE WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU-" He ran to his soon to be girlfriend, crouching behind her.

"You will not touch a golden hair on his head woman!" Alya twitched but didn't move a muscle. "Now, if you don't mind we are all going to watch a movie. Right. Now." They refused to look at each other. Alya grunted. Nino made a noise. "I'll take that as a yes. Come along my children." They stayed where they were. She sighed. "Why do they have to make this difficult? Why? MOVE IT!!" They followed Marinette into the room and sat down at their seats. Which happened to be next to each other. Go figure.

"I really don't want to sit here dudette." Adrien rolled his eyes and spoke.

"And we really don't care." They both grumbled as the movie began. It was Despicable M3. If you've watched it I'm sure you know it's awesome. You haven't, bad luck bro. It is amazing!! They couldn't help but laugh at some parts though but they tried their hardest to avoid each other while sneaking little glances at each other when they could.

"Seriously?! You guys spoiled Despicable Me 3 for us!"

"How on earth did we do that?!"

"With all your fidgeting and glancing and the feels for CHEESE CAKE!" The two looked at him weirdly.

"For... what?"

"None of your business. It's an inside joke. The point is, YOU RUINED IT!"

"Sucks to be you then." Alya gave her a saucy wink and turned to hand five Nino. They instantly retracted their hands.

"UGHGHGHGHGH! COME ON!" They pushed them into a random store.

"You two are going to get along if it's the last thing you do!"

"Uh... Adrien... pretty sure it's last thing you do-"

"You can't leave this store until you've sorted everything out. You hear me?!" Alya rose an eyebrow. "I know what you're thinking Alya. You leave we will be on you immediately."

"Is that so?"

"Yep. We've got eyes everywhere."

"Now if you will excuse us, Adrien and I have a big ol' box of pizza with our names on it."

"I want a slice-"

"Well you be a good girl and you'll get one! Good. Bye." They left. They just stood there silently before Alya spoke.

"Welp, I'm leaving! Feel free to join me!"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." She stopped short, rolling her eyes.

"Do you honestly think I care if they see me leave?! Post it on YouTube for all I care!"

"Look. I don't want this just as much as you don't but think of the more important things in life other than this stupid... whatever this is!"

"What? Phones? Family? Internet?!" He smiled.

"Nope. One word. Pizza."

"Well, first off, that was four words. Second... I think you're right. So... what do you wanna-"

"Woah..."

"Hey! It's not nice to interrupt-"

"You might wanna see this." She gasped as she looked around the store. It was full of clothes and shoes and hats with quotes on them. She grabbed a random hat from the shelf I front of her.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. Love it! This place is #amazing!" She put it on and spun around in it. He chuckled.

"That's definitely your kind of quote." She rolled her eyes, smiling.

"Shuddup you doofus. Come on! Let's go look at more!" They went through Chesire Cat quotes, Dr Seuss quotes, Marvel and DC Universes were not left out. They had a whole lot of fun with it too. Though neither wanted to admit it.

"No. Way."

"What is- WOAH!" There were outfits of all the villains ever made as well as the superheroes. It looked a lot like the real thing actually. She picked up a Ladybug one and struck a pose.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but spots will always love me." He chuckled and grabbed a Chat Noir one.

"Come on Ladybug! Why wont you let me love you?!" He pouted. She shook her head, smiling. Then she found The Bubbler.

"Here! Try it on! I think this is about your size." He shrugged and took it.

"Okay. But only if you wear-"

"Found it!" She shot up with a Lady Wifi costume and smirked. "Oh come on Nino, did you honestly think I would pass up this chance?" He shrugged with a grin. They stepped into their individual changing rooms. By the time she was out he was leaning on a mirror waiting for her.

"Wifi!"

"Missed me bubble boy?"