Confusion

Alya Césaire, what at you doing to me?

Nino ran a hand through his hair as he walked to school. He tried to forget her do many times but how could he? She kept appearing in his mind, I'm his dreams, on the sidewalk, I'm the streets, her face was everywhere. It was driving him crazy.

Of all the people to have stuck it's the girl who hates your guts. You are one special kind of stupid Nino.

He mentally facepalmed and walked into school. Alya saw him and once again she turned the other way. He shut his eyes tight, wishing his heart didn't hurt and yet yearn for the one giving him pain. He cursed under his breath. He checked his backpack for the costumes and grinned. She was in for a serious surprise.

"Alya! Hey Alya!" Once again she ignored him. Marinette elbowed her. She sucked in a breath and looked up.

"Hi." He stopped short, his confidence fading. Come on man, you can do this! You are Nino Lahiffe! You are going to make her lov... be friends with you if it's the last thing you do. With that he walked straight over and grabbed her hand.

"Come on. I want to show you something."

"Go on Alya! The boy wants to show you something!"

"Yea-"

"NO! I don't want to see anything. LEAVE ME ALONE!!" She stood up straight and glared at him, hiding her sadness. He let go of her hand, aware that the whole cafeteria was watching them. He turned to leave while she sat down to eat her meal. Silence. Then he turned back. He grabbed her by the waist and hoisted her over his shoulder.

"You're coming... with me... whether you like it or not!"

"I choose or not. LET GO OF ME!" He struggled with her weight but managed to put up with her banter until he spotted an empty classroom. He dropped her and let out a sigh of relief.

"Geez Alya you are heav... enly looking today." She rolled her eyes.

"Gee thanks. Can I leave now?" He was going to show her what he had planned but he snapped instead.

"What have I done to you Alya?! Why don't you want to hang out with me anymore?! If I did something wrong then tell me! Why do you hate me?!"

"I... I don't hate you Nino. I promise you that." She leaned against the wall, silent. Neither of them spoke again. He walked towards her slowly. "Stay away from me!" He held back the hurt  and walked over to her. "Don't come any closer Nino! Stay back! I'll... I'll... DON'T TOUCH ME!" He flinched and cupped her cheeks. Her heart thumped unnecessarily loudly.

"What's wrong Alya."

"I... I..."

"Tell me Alya. Tell me something, anything-"

"You." He stepped back.

"M-me?"

"You're what's wrong Nino." A flash of emotions crossed his eyes. They said nothing. All of a sudden they heard a crash.

"Alya, don't-"

"OH MY GOSH AN AKUMA!" She ran out immediately, forgetting everything she said and leaving a heartbroken Nino behind.

She ran out into the streets of Paris and pulled out her tablet from her bag, filming immediately. Apparently there were once again two villains. One who could shoot crystals from his hands and a girl who could shoot webs and climb walls like a spider. She was so excited she didn't notice that a web was heading her way. Before long she was dangling upside down from a street lamp. She tried to get her tablet out to video it but the web was too tight.