Chapter 2

A/N- Yay! chapter updates, aren't they the best! Love you all and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

"Percy!" my mom exclaimed. I laughed and scooped her into a big hug. A deep chuckle was heard at the end of the door way. I grinned widely and lifted my gaze to Paul Blofis. I pulled him into our hug and we all sank to our knees, hugging onto each other. Wow, such a Tangled moment. Thanks Piper for introducing me to Disney. I started to cry, I couldn't even keep it in and then a cry was heard from the living room. I looked up and sniffled into my hoodies sleeve. 

"Who's that?" I asked. My mom smiled brightly and helped pulled me to my feet. I sighed and leaned into her touch. I want cookies, blue cookies. I walked into our living room. Paul rubbing my back which made me smile only the slightest. When I entered and the living room, I stopped in my tracks.

There

was

a

baby

Girl.

I cooed and scooped the crying toddler in my arms. She's like what 1 or 2? I cradled her into my arms and buried my nose into her soft chubby neck. She started to laugh and i stopped. she laughed. She LAUGHED! AWWWWWWWWW! I sat on the couch and started to tickle her belly. 

"That's your younger sister Percy," mom cooed. She sat down next to me, as Paul sat on the other side. Oh yeah, mom was pregnant. How could I forget?!? 

"She's pretty, looks like-"

"You. Percy she looks like you." I looked over at Paul and smiled. She had jet black hair, tan skin and sea BLUE eyes. Well, you can't always be the same. 

"We wanted you to pick a name for her, Perce. you'd do that right?" Mom asked. I nodded vigorously and they both laughed. I leaned down to her face. She brought her hand and clasped it around my nose. Trailing it to my mouth and grabbed hold of my camp necklace. I smiled. 

"can we call her Ceres. Demeter's roman counterpart." I explained. Sally smiled and hugged me and Ceres. 

"Beautiful," she whispered.

TIMESKIP

I gained as much information as I could about S.H.I.E.L.D. and made my way to the kitchen where mom was sitting. She gave me a worried look but I smiled and pulled her into a tight hug. Paul nodded to me and I side hugged him not wanting to crush my little sister. I gave her a kiss on the nose and walked out.

"Percy," I heard a soft, little voice call out. I turned around, eyes wide and smiled widely. I laughed.

"That's right Ceres, Percy. It's Percy," I left mom and Paul to marvel at my sister firsts words while I slipped out quietly. okay now, this is it. First, Stark Towers.