Chapter 17

Percy's Pov

I happily munched on the lovely New York styled pizza in front of me. Nico had poked at his piece and ate two bites before just sticking with the potato wedges that came along. I rolled my eyes playfully and stole his slice of pizza, he didn't seem to care. The other avengers were staring at us as if we were foreign beings, I had my guard up. That redhead and the two blondes seemed to eye me carefully. 

I looked up and grinned cheekily, tilting my head to represent that of a puppies. I munched slowly on my pizza and kept in contact with Steve Rogers... that was his name right? He seemed like the one to most likely to break first. I smiled and gave him my signature seal doe eyes. He smiled and shook his head, going back to his pizza. Yaay! I won!

"Percy, stop it," Nico hissed. I turned to look at him with confusing eyes. He motioned to my drink of coke... the liquid started to move like a miniature tornado. I placed my hand on the glass and calmed down the cold liquid. I blushed and turned to Nico, whose eye brows were arched. I stared at him for a moment and noticed how his cheeks started to taint a small amount of pink. Nico grumbled like the old grandpa he was and went back to his potato wedges. I smirked and patted my little Nico's hair. He stopped eating and gave me a glare before going back to his food. 

"Oh sorry dude!" Leo shouted. Nico and I turned our heads to see Peter looking down at his shirt in surprise. A giant spot of brown coke filled his white shirt. What didn't really surprise me was the spider-man suit under his white shirt. The shirt had soaked and stick  to his spidey costume under neath. "Whoa! Hey-hey- you-you're Spi-" Tony pulled a hand over Leo's mouth. 

"Peter, go change." Tony ordered. Peter nodded quickly and ran out of the dining room towards the corridor. I shrugged and went back to my food. 

"Percy! Nico! Did you guys not see-"

"We knew." we both said together.

"What!?" Most of the Avengers looked at us as if we were crazy.

I shrugged, "I was looking through his closet and found the suit." 

"Spider-man and Peter Parker, both friends with the Avengers? Yeah, it wasn't too hard to connect the dots." Nico popped another potato wedge between his lips and I swallowed slightly. My mouth watering... WHOA! WHEE WHOO!! PERCY!!! NO!!!

"Percy yes," I whispered.

"Hmm?" Nico hummed, turning to face me.

"Nothing!" I chuckled and turned back to my pizza... which had gone.

"Nothing is ever safe when I'm here," Leo declared as he chomped hungrily on my pizza.

"Leo!"

-

I walked towards the living room. Everyone was sleeping and I had successfully managed to sneak out of my ro-

"Why are you still up?"

I hadn't successfully managed to sneak out of my room. Sheepishly I turned and gave Nico a grin. When he stood leaning against the walk like that with his arms crossed, I couldn't help but burn with the fiery blush covering my cheeks. It was like he caught my dancing like a maniac, so very and utterly domestic.

"Can't sleep?" I asked more than I explained. He rolled his eyes and walked past me, sitting on the velvety sofa. I walked over to him, scanning his body. He'd probably always remain skinny, it was going to take a lot of work to get him back some regular, healthy body fat and he wasn't willing to cooperate in that direction. His sun-kissed Italian glow was gone forever, I mean. He could probably tan well but he also refused to go out into the sun. His hair was starting to grow, so I guess that was healthy? Right?

Nico squirmed under my gaze. I guess I was making him feel uncomfortable. I grinned and jumped over the back of the sofa. Startling Nico, he instinctively tried to grab my arms and flip me over. Oh sweetie. I've done this since I was 12. I pulled him out of my grip and flipped him onto his stomach, his body pressed against the soft sofa under him. I tucked my arm under his stomach, somehow. I DON'T KNOW HOW! But his shirt must have lifted and hand was pressing against his bare chest. 

Nico shivered, and I let go. "Sorry, about that!" I immediately helped him up. He scowled but didn't move away. He just grabbed a pillow and set it on the edge of the sofa before lay his head on it and closing his eyes. 

"Go back to the room Percy. Get some sleep." He huffed and buried his face further into the pillow. 

I smiled softly and nodded even though he wouldn't have seen it. 

"Good night, Nico." I said.

"Night." I leaned my head closer to his hair and kissed his black locks. He tensed and I left.