Chapter 8

Tony's Pov

Fury was too busy being a stupid annoyance with his boring talk and his weird lectures about our current mission that he didn't see the door open behind him. I looked around and saw that everyone was too busy paying attention to Fury that no one noticed Peter Parker and Percy Jackson standing quietly by the door.

"...we must find a way to contain Percy Jackson-"

"Like you did to Nico!" he hollered. I smirked, things just got a whole lot interesting. Percy walked in with Peter trailing behind.

"What's up, Parker?" I stood up and crossed my arms. Peter visibly gulped and looked at Percy and me.

"M-mr Stark. I well- this is a funny story- you see I-" before Peter could explain what was going on, Fury pulled out a gun and cocked it, aiming at Percy.

Everyone stood up with me as we looked between Percy and Fury. Fury's arms still and unshaken as he stood his ground and glared at the 17 year old boy. His trench coat loosely floating behind him that revealed the many choice of weapons that he carried around with him, 'for protection'. Percy's face broke into a huge grin as he took a brave step forward.

"Whoa! Is that a gun? I've always wanted to... you know? Use one of those. Here, look at my choice of weapon. Just remember to look carefully... it's magic." He pulled out his pen and clicked the end of it. I think almost all the Avengers had their hands on their weapons as Percy's pen grew into a sword that shone in bronze, glittering form. "Cool, huh? Look what I can do with it!" he urged. I one quick flask, Percy swiped Fury's weapon out of his hand, Fury had retaliated quick with a new weapon out. Percy kept swishing his sword from side to side as he deflected every weapon Fury had out.

"Now I need my Nico, you know? The one you kept in a glass prison? He's dying and you're doing nothing about it. WHERE IS HE?" We all flinched at his cold voice.

"Wait a minute? He's what? Fury, what did you do with the boy?" Bruce questioned.

"He's killing him." Wanda answered. We all turned to her, a tear fell down her cheek. "The poor boy," a sob escaped her lips as she wobbled on her legs. Vision helped her stand up and I looked back at Fury.

"What are you not telling us this time Fury? Huh? The nuke first and now this. When you said you wanted Percy, you never did tell us where you kept Nico. That's his name right? I'm not getting this wrong. Nico is his name right?" I looked between Percy and Peter.

"You-you're taking our side?" Percy looked at me. I shrugged.

"Not the first time Fury's kept something from us. Personally, I never did trust him after he got me to take care of HIS nuke."

"Guys, can we just calm down. Fury does what he does with a back up plan." Natasha defended.

"Yeah, we've known Fury the longest, he knows what he's doing." Clint interjected. I rolled my eyes and walked to both boys.

"No offense to you two or anything but personally Fury's never done anything good to contradict to all his spitefulness. According to him, I'm not even an Avengers. Might I remind you that he kept Coulson's death from us." I smirked knowing I won this fight.

"Oh god." Wanda cried, "they're torturing him! I-I don't know how he's alive. We have-- argh!!" she clutched her head and fell to her knees.

"Thor, distraction please. F.R.I.D.A.Y. hack S.H.I.E.L.D. and get me Nico's coordinates. Wanda, Vision, I'm going to need help. You up for this sport." I looked to Wanda who nodded and waved her hands. She flung Natasha and Clint to the walls. I grabbed my suit and the backs of Percy and Peter's collars before flying out of the window. If we were breaking out of that room, might as well do it in style.

The helicarrier came into view and I yelled as I saw Cap and being flown in by Flacon. Percy screamed like an absolute child whilst on the flight, must have a fear of heights. We all landed pretty roughly on our sides, but Percy ducked and rolled before standing up and shaking himself off.

Wanda's Pov

I flew in a second later after Stark, with Vision and landed lightly on my feet. "Come on, Percy. I'll show you the way. Stark, Captain, hold them down."

"Who?"

A bunch of guards swarmed into the roof of the helicarrier and Tony sighed. "ooooh themmm... Ciao!"

I ran along corridors, small flashes of Nico helping me find my way through the maze. Percy and Peter came running along with me and seemed to act my body guards as I guided them to Nico.

Nico?

What?! Who- Is this Hera? I'm going to kill you!#

What? Who's Hera? Nope, I'm Wanda. I'm a friend of Percy's, we're here to help you.

Help me? No that must not be Percy, no one cares about me.

I stopped mid trail and clutched my heart as I stumbled to the wall. Peter caught me before I slid down and Percy gave me some water. Where? I don't know.

"Wanda? Are you okay?" Peter asked. I shook my head.

"Nico's he's given up." I could feel his heart break. "come on, we're not too late."

"Okay, lead the way... miss?" Percy awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. I smiled shakily and nodded. Before anymore damage could be done to the boy, we broke into a door and came face to face with Nico. He was wearing a hospital gown that covered him to his mid thigh. His hair was past his shoulder and his skin stuck to his bone like elastic.

I'm so sorry for non anime or Sword Art Online fans. And I'm sorry for the SAO fans, because Nico looks like Kirito when he first woke up.

I didn't cry, I didn't even feel the slightest bit sorry. I felt complete and utter anger. I screamed releasing my energy on the glass, the shattered pieces bouncing off Nico as I made a small shield around his tiny frame. The boy looked up suddenly, he seemed confused to see me and Peter but as he looked at Percy. My connection with him still there, I could feel his relief. I could feel the happiness radiating off him, Nico smiled the tiniest of smiles and stood up, strong and firm.

"Perseus, Jackson. You found me."