Chapter 10

But GGGUUUUYYYYYSSSS this tribute song!!!!!

Peter's Pov

"You and I need to have a long conversation young man." A voice warned behind me. I immediatly recognised that it was in fact, Tony Stark.

I sighed and turned to face Mr Stark; giving the billionnaire a shy wave. Percy chuckled from behind me and I turned to scowl at the older teen. His eyes were squinting in delight as his face contourted in pure amusment. Of course he doesn't get in trouble... lucky.

Percy and I both walked into the expensive living room of the Avengers and sat down on the black leather sofa Mr Stark owned.

"Mr Stark, before we start I just want to apologi-"

"This is all your guys fault!" Percy cut me off. I cringed at his grammarical errors and turned to face the Avengers who seemed astounded.

"Excuse me?" Sam Wilson said, "How is your cousin our fault?"

"Well one, he isn't like me cousin... cousin. Blood relations doesn't matter in my... family. Ahem... Anyway, the fact that you work with people whp tried to kill a 16 year old! You guys are assholes, you're also sadistic and a-a- Peter give me a word!" Percy called.

"Pyschotic?" I asked

"Yeah!" Percy shouted.

"Shut up Perseus and help me." Everyone turned to the voice from the door. It was Nico, the boy we saved. Except he was wearing the tightest black jeans in the world, a fitted black top with skulls plastered on and an old black aviator jacket that he tied around his skinny waist.

My breathing hithed, How the hell was he still standing? He seemed quite fine on his own and as he leant on the wall. His hair was tied up in a rough man bun and his eyes seemed to glare at Percy.

"Nico!" Percy beaed and ran to the boy. Percy's arms were wide open as he swooped Nico from the ground and twirled the boy in the air. Nico pushed Percy out of his grip and stumbled back.

"Look Perseus, it's nice to see you and all but I cut the line when my hair get's this long. I'm trusting you with this. Cut. It." Nico pulled out a black sword and handed it to Percy.

"Wha-- oh. Okay then! I can totally do this for you!" Percy grabbed the sword as Nico rolled his eyes at the childish side of Percy. He first cut off rhe hair band and started to cut his hair.

"Here Percy, this might help?" I pulled out a pair of stationary scissors and handed them to Percy. Nico nodded in my direction and sat completely still and let the hair fall.

"Why am I letting you guys do this?" Mr Stark rhetorically asked.

"Because you kidnapped me," Nico shrugged.

"With that said and gone. Hello Nico! My name is Bruce Banner and I'm a doctor. You shouldn't actually be able to walk right now. How are you-"

"I had worse Doctor." Nico stopped talking like it was the end of that conversation.

"Well it was nice stopping by and all but Percy? Aunt May is probably expecting us and if Nico wants. He can stay with us?" I smiled warmly at Nico who arched his brow.

"Aunt May?"

"Oh right! So my m-mom died, Paul did too and my new baby sister... but um- Peter here gave me a place to stay at his apartment. And well, we could stay for a night before heading off to Camp Half-Blood." Percy explained.

He had finished cuting Nico's hair and I got to admit that Nico looked a lot better with shorted hair. He had short hair round the sides and about an inch long at the top.

"Wait? Your parents died? God kid." Tony looed at Percy.

"I could have saved them. But it's fine; that Spider-man dude tried to help them," Percy explained. The Avengers all looked at me as I shook my head. We could talk about this later.

"Look today's been fun and all." Nico ran his fingers through his hair and nodded, "but we're heading to camp. Percy come on, oh and you." Nico pointed his sword at Tony Stark and everyone brought out their weapons pointing it at Nico. "Puh-lease. If I wanted to hurt him; he would've been dead. You, whoever you are, Don't. Follow. Me."

"Guys, I'd put down your weapons. If Percy can take on Nick Fury, let's not see what Nico can do to ALL of us." I shrugged and placed my hand on Nico's blade, pulling it down.

"Yeah, Nico's literally a dude that could walk in and out of Hell. His dad is the equivalent to Satan... but cooler." Percy snickered and Nico smiled a little. I walked to elevator and pushed the button, Nico and Percy walked over to me and we all walked into the elevator together.

"Bye Mr Stark, I hope this doesn't affect our-- and the I'm talking to a metal door." I concluded as the door shut. Percy chuckled and Nico grabbed my shoulder and pushed me into the wall. I pulled his arm off me using my super strength and arched a brow. "yes?"

"We need to go to your place for the night."

"But I thought you said, you weren't going to spend a night at mine?" I questioned.

"I needed to blow them off our trail. Yours tonight and then we leave. Percy, you don't get a say." Nico explained as Percy opened his mouth. Percy reluctantly closed his mouth and I smirked.

"I ship it..." I whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing."