Chapter 12

Percy's Pov 

I looked over at Nico who was sleeping on my mattress. I was sleeping on the top bunk, and Peter was on the bottom. I sat by Nico's feet and looked off into the corridor. The door was opened only the slightest to see little light coming from the kitchen fridge. I'm guessing, Aunt May was eating. She did that a lot when we came back looking all dishevelled. I was still thinking about how I was going to break it to Peter that I knew he was Spider-man. 

I actually didn't really know what I was going to do. I guess I should've called Chiron to tell him I had Nico but I was just to distracted into taking care of the son of Hades. I crossed my arms and stared at my socks, thinking about mom. And Paul and... my little sister. How similar we looked and why she had to leave to soon. Why I wasn't ready to help her, why I couldn't use my powers for the good. I could've but... then I would've blown my cover. 

"Percy?" I looked over as Nico slowly got up and looked at me me with worry, "you're crying." I instinctively felt my cheeks which were in fact wet with my tears. I started to rub them before Nico came and held my wrist. "Don't. Rubbing swells the eyes," he informed. I nodded and he slowly went over to his water bottle by the side, grabbing a tissue. He wet it and slowly wiped my eyes, I sighed and used my powers to make the water colder. 

Nico chuckled and coughed a little but smirked, "It's been years but your powers still amaze me. You're learning... that's good. Get some sleep," he ordered and went to crawl back into his mattress. I thought for a minute and smirked evilly, I jumped on Nico's mattress. The smaller boy squeaked and rolled over to face me. "What. Are. You. Doing?!" he hissed. I smirked and puled the covers over my body. 

"You wanted me to get some sleep, well I like cuddling. Come on Neeks-" he opened his mouth but I placed a finger on it, "shut up. Come on!" I grinned and wrapped my arms around him, laughing silently as he huffed and pouted. He turned around and I spooned him up. He squeaked in his Italian way and I buried my face in his neck. Slowly, and gradually getting some sleep. 

NEXT MORNING

Leo's Pov

"What do mean you don't know where they are?!?" I screamed at Tony. He opened his eyes and huffed.

"You're still here?" he asked. I groaned and banged my head on his glass table. Yes, it's true. I know Tony stark and the only reason I know him is because I once fixed his car from breaking down. I then decided to speed up his car and make the indside look cool. All for free! That dude, owes me a dept, all that! And I could've died, yeah! I risked my life for that dude, the amount of actual electrical devices he carries? Holy shist that man could've killed me. 

I gave him a right glare but he huffed and rolled his eyes, "Okay kid-"

"Leo, my name is Leo. Although Super-"

"Sized McShizzle I heard. I'll stick with Leo, god." I was going to correct him and say gods but I needed answers and he already seemed pretty pissed off at me, "Here. Call Peter. He's the last person I saw with your two boyfriends," Tony grumbled. I paled at t eh sight of his phone and took a step back, running on the other side of his kitchen counter. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?" I shrieked. A lot of the Avengers ran in, pretty surprised to see me there. 

"Tony who's the kid?" Steve asked. 

"This is Leo. And why are acting weird?" he slid the phone over to me and I screamed running back, bumping into Captain America's arms. "What afraid of a phone," the billionaire chuckled. I clutched my  heart and took off my leather glove carefully picking up the device. I clicked on Peter and it called. I screamed and shove the phone in the nearest person's hand which just so happened to be Natasha Romanoff's hand. 

She rolled her eyes and pressed the killer device against her head, "Hello? Peter, hey. A skinny, Latino kid's here-" 

"Tell him, I'm looking for Percy and Nico!" I shouted.

"You heard him, where are they? uh huh? Okay, cool. I don't care- shut up and get ready." she ended the call and gave it to Stark. I looked around the room in fear.

"Oh my gods, how many electronic devices are actually in this room?" I stuttered. 

"This whole room's electrical," Tony said. I nodded and before I knew it, I fainted.

SOMETIME LATER

"LEO! Oh you complete dunce! Get the f*ck up!" Nico shook my shoulder and I slowly sat up. I held my head and looked up to see Nico and Percy look down at me. I slowly sat up and walked backwards into someone's arms. I turned around to see a boy about my height look at me worriedly. He sported a slight blush to his cheeks and helped me up. "What are you doing? I thought you were dead?"

I smirked and shrugged, "whelp! I'm not dead, actually I save Calypso's life, she's not into me anymore. Made out with this British dude called Teddy, but he had to go to London. So I'm a free pickle again and then I came to camp. Heard about Annabeth," I turned to Percy, "sorry man. Pipes and Jase explained that Fury tried taking Nico. Trust me from someone's who previously been kidnapped from Nick Fury-"

"You what?" Tony asked.

"Yeah... when I was little. Almost died, but I'm fine now!" I laughed and ruffled Nico's hair, "liking the hair dude! You guys seem fine and I guess we'll be heading to Camp Half-Blood now, so..." I turned to Tony and shot some finger guns. "See you later. You still owe me, I'll remember that!" I grabbed Percy and Nico and shoved them out of the door. "Did you know everything in this room is completely electrical?" I whispered. 

The two boys eyes widened and we all ran towards the staircase, like we're going to take the damn elevators. I looked back at the Avengers and saw the boy from earlier follow us. "You are?"

"That's Peter," Nico said. "He's alright. Doesn't know anything about the Camp though, so don't slip up." Nico walked down the steps going two at a time. I wrapped an arm around Peter's shoulder and smirked.

"Hmm? A normal friend? That I could get used to," I smirked. Peter smiled way too much and blushed into his stuttering mess. Cute.