Chapter 16

Tony's Pov

I watched as the four boys in front of me froze. Even if no one wanted to admit it, there was some type of weird, under-the-skin feely stuff going on between Mr Goth and Percy. I rolled my eyes, I did not need that drama in my personal bubble. "Happy, send the boys' stuff to their rooms. Don't worry, I got it all handled," I wave my hand, dismissing whatever Happy was going to say. Because trust me, that guy says a lot.

Leo, was the first to get over his shock, that boy must have had too much caffeine this morning. I thought when he started to laugh and run around the living. Touching. Everything. "Maybe he was injected with coffee serum as a kid?" I whispered to no one in particular. Peter snickered, I rolled my eyes. Forgot the kid had super hearing, or whatever. Walking past the other teens, I made my way to the Avengers; who were watching Leo run around the place. 

"Tony what's Leo doing here? Don't touch that!" Bruce pulled away a weird, Dr Who looking thing. Leo pouted but got over, as he ran over to the kitchen and pulled all the cabinets and drawers. 

"Tony, what did you do, now?" Steve groaned. He looked at Leo and then turned to the door where Percy, Mr Goth and Baby Spider were standing. 

I grinned innocently and waved for Percy to come over. He reluctantly, shuffled over. And of course, Mr Goth followed him. "Say hello to my new adopted kid!" I shouted. 

If the Avengers weren't paying attention, before hand... well they definitely were now. I cringed away from the shouted and belittling I go from my so called 'team members' and pulled Percy away from there. "Let's show you, your new room?"

Percy removed my hands and walked closer to Nico. I shrugged and started towards the balcony corridors. This meant that all the rooms running along side the left side of this hall had a balcony. And back at the tower I gave each Avenger there own floor. Bruce having the first floor, mine was the second one. Thor's was held at the very top, the lab was three levels below him. 

Normally I'd have the lab at the top but since Thor is more of a sky-guy, I didn't need him frying all my gear. I was going to give Brucie the basement, that way if he Hulked out, he'd be safe and didn't have to destroy the entire building but naaaah! I need the basement for my own Iron-man gear. I mean come on! Iron-man or Hulk? It was a tough decision but I had to make that call... sorry Bruce. 

Then there's the two S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. I put them by the helicarriar, that way when they have their missions, they can easily fly out. I just gave Steve whatever floor he wanted, since he's the boss. As I said, I just pay for everything and make everyone look cool. 

But now? I'm in my Malibu house, I was planning on reconstructing this to be a whole lot more Avenger's worthy since I think it's easier having the Avenger here. Pepper said it wouldn't be 'healthy', puh-lease! I'll have her know that I drink chloroform for fun!... it's taste like water, but still! 

Now I'm just rambling... in. my. head. I shook my head, Leo smirked as Peter blushed when he held Peter's shoulder and pointed at weird stuff, specifically asking about them. There's definitely some budding romance between the mini Avenger and the overly-energetic Latino. I smirked evilly and pulled open a door that lead to Percy's room. 

"Percy," I said. Percy looked at Nico who rolled his eyes and pushed the older boy into the room. I looked over at Leo and Peter who were trying to converse. Leo was talking non-stop and Peter was trying to get a word in without blushing and stuttering... oh boy. I really do need to help the kid, I mean. Seriously? What type of... dysfunctional, slightly-insane, father-figure would I be, if I didn't get Peter and Leo together? In my head, a horrible one!

"Nico, your room can be opposite Percy's, I guess? It's got standard hotel room type stuff, Percy." I turned to make sure he was listening to me. He was. "Yours has more stuff in it since I prepared for you, you three? Nico, you got yours. Peter?" I thought for a minute, "how would you like to bunk with Leo?" I asked.

Peter blushed, I smirked and Leo nodded vigorously. "Ooooh new room mate! Count. Me. In!" he cheered, we high-fived and I opened the door next to Percy's. I winked over at Peter, whose mouth was left wide open as he finally put the pieces together. I smirked, as the boy scowled but he still couldn't hide his blush.

"I mean... if you don't want to be my room mate? You look a little red?"

"NO!" Peter shouted. I silently chuckled as the boys all stared at Peter, "I-I mean. I'd love to be roommate, you- you- you're like... cool?" Peter cringed. I hissed and shook my head, that boy seriously needs some help. 

"See ya guys, dinner will be called in a few minutes... that is if Steve actually is cooking today. If not, we'll order in Chinese." I waved my hand dismissively.

"Pizza! I want pizza!" Leo shouted. I turned and raised my eyebrow. 

"You're in my home now, you get what I feed you." 

"Pizza!" Leo pouted and stomped on the wooden floor. 

I smirked, amused. "You're acting like a child Valdez-"

"Pizza!"

"Come on, Mr Stark. Pizza does sound nice," Peter tried to reason, holding onto the cuff of my blazer. I softened up to the miniature spider and nodded. 

Huffing, I walked past the boys and headed to the living room.