Chapter 4

Percy's Pov

"Kelli!?" I exclaimed. The empousai shrieked and charged at me before I side stepped her and caught her arm. I pulled her into my chest and locked her arms tightly behind her back. She panted and groaned as I twisted her arms. "I'm kind of trying to talk to some people here." I motion towards the Avengers, who stare incredously at us. This just got a whole lot weird.

"I shall kill you-"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it." I cut her off. "You wanna kill me and torture me and send me to your evil overlord," I boredly sigh.

The Avengers throw me a second look of surprise and I arch a brow.

"My ex," I lie. Kelli screeches and throws me over her shoulder. I land roughly on my back and groan as the air in my lungs suddently dissappear. Thank you lungs!

Kelli jumps and stradles my waist, he fingernails growing into claws. One swip and I have four claw marks on my left cheek.

At my struggling, the Avengers all try to intervine somehow. Maybe, through the mist, they're really long sharp nails? I bloody hope so. I reached for Riptide and pulled the pen out from my jean pocket.

Kelli let me go at the sight of the weapon. I looked back at the superheroes and at my pen. I couldn't open the weapon here. Dam!

"Move a step closer and I'll impale you with my pen Kell's," I warned. She took a step back and sneered at me. I huffed and regained my structure before falling over once again.

"Perssssseusss Jacksssson," she sneered in cold command. I turned my face away from her stinky breathe and kneed her in the vagina... or whatever an empousai has down there. Before long Kelli pulled out a sword from somewhere and pointed it to my neck. "You shall die!" She screamed.

Although I'm pretty sure it wasn't because she stabbed me. Water from the ceiling above us collapsed over her and a pipe flung her body into the glass wall. Before the glass shattered and that Hera wannabee fell to her doom a line of rope, string or whatever pulled her to safety. What?!?! Why won't she die?!?

"What the heck is going on!?" a young voice called from the elevators. I looked over to the owner of said voice and saw a boy. Maybe my age, but more likely younger.

He had light brown hair that parted to side in a neat manner making my jet-black unruly hair look like a mess againsts it's tidyness. His eyes were a boring shade of brown that had widened slightly at the situation at hand; probably used to something like this, or this was a once in a life time opertunity. Unless my research on the Avengers being 'celebrities' was false. Given the fact that I had to use the internet whilst praying to the gods every 5 seconds that I don't have to face a monster, could possibly be due to my bad research skills.

He wore an old pair of sneakers and some faded jeans. His shirt was plain except the uncanny 'science' puns floating around the top. To finish his whole 'nerdy' attire he wore a blue and black flannel top. Flannel. Wow, and this is coming from a dude that has been living without wifi for the past 4 years... give or take a couple years.

"Perssseussss-"

'One second there sweety," I say. She gives me a look that makes me recoil into the good ol' days if Battling in the Labyrinth and facing the Titan, Atlas's, curse. She grabs her sword and swips on the string falling to her ultimate doom. I run over to the window ledge to see her being carried of to god knows where by a Fury. Mrs Dodds to be exact.

"What the hell just happened?" Mr Stark asks. I look at the watered floor, pipe bursts and crumbled ceiling.

"I'm going to have to have a word with my uncle." My voice stops. Uncle Hades... Nico. My chest tightens as I remeber my cousin. These people had him here and I needed to find him.

"I'll be back tommorrow Mr Stark at 9:00am sharp." Walking over to the elevator I press the down button. Turning around once more I look at the kid. "It was nice confusing you..."
"Oh! Um... Peter. Peter Parker," he introduces.

"Perseus. Or Percy." I walk into the elevator and look at Peter before the door closes.

Is that string attatched to his wrist?

A/N- yay Peter's in here. I want Percy and Peter to gain a sort of Brother relationship further on. We'll get to see some of Nico next time so if I haven't updated in a week... REMIND ME!