Chapter 3

Chapter Three

(Elsa)

I'm so nervous for school! What if people find out? Will Jack tell anyone about our kiss? If he does, I'll punch him... I like him, but I don't want anyone to know!

I see Jack talking to his team, smiling. They were all confused on why he was so happy. It's so strange. He smiles even brighter at me when I pass by. They all look at me and stare. I walk up to Punzie. I can tell her...

"Elsa! Hi! So, how did the song go?" She is so happy... I smile.

"It was great! He's really good. I don't see why he is bad..." I trailed off. Punzie was still happy.

"So, what did you guys do after the song?" I blush and she smiles widely.

"Did he kiss you?" I laughed nervously, then nodded.

"OMG!! Did you notice that he can't stop smiling today? It's wonderful!" She squealed.

"Yeah, I noticed." I smile and she is jumping. Wow....

"So, why did he kiss you, or you kiss him? Also, why do you like him? His personality, not the fact he's hot." I laugh nervously. Should I tell her? She is like my best friend now... I think I can trust her.

"Well, we are so much alike. Come with me." I walked to the janitor's closet and she followed. We went inside and she gave me a strange look.

"I have a secret, he does too. The same secret. You can't tell ANYBODY!" She nods cheerfully.

I sigh and make snowflakes fly up out of my hands. She gasped.

"That. Is. So. AWESOME!!!!" She hugged me and I smiled. We walked out of the closet and separated to go to our classes.

On my way to music, I bumped into Jack. I fell and he caught me. Everyone was staring at us. We blushed and he set me down. "Sorry." I whisper. He nods and smiles.

A cheerleader came up to us. "Are you two dating?" We look at each other and turn red. She smiles and laughs.

"N-no! We are just friends." I gave him a look of helplessness. He better help...

"Yeah, we are only friends. Nothing else. Right Elsa?" I nod and she walks away.

"That was close. I won't trip again!" I tell Jack. He laughs and walks to class with me. He is so cute.

We sit next to each other. "Okay class, I hope your songs are ready. First up, Elsa and Jack." We look at each other and grab our song. We walk up and he goes over and grabs a keyboard. The room was silent.

"This is our song. I'm doing the keyboard and Elsa is singing." He gives me a look and I smile.

"It's called Love." Everyone smiled. I hope I don't mess up...

"Here I go, are you ready Jack?" He nods and starts to play the tune. I take an deep breath and start.

(Jack is the bold, Elsa is italic)

The way he looks at me, makes my heart flutter

The feeling I get around him, is magical.

He turned my world, upside down, in seconds.

She caught my eye, couldn't keep from staring.

Cause this is love.

This is love.

Nothing can stop this feeling.