Chapter 7

Chapter Seven

(Elsa)

This can't be happening! Jack turned evil, and I hate it. I hate everything right now! I threw a glass on the floor and quickly picked it up. Oops. "Elsa! Don't do that!" Hiccup scolded me.

"I'm going after Jack." I declared. I turned on my heel and headed for the door. I felt something grab my wrist and saw Punzie.

"He will hurt you. You have to leave him." I yanked my hand away.

"No! I'm going after him!" I ran out the door and the floor started to freeze as I ran faster. I ran harder until I saw Jack sitting near a tree. He looked up.

"What do you want?" He asked coldly. I slowed to a stop.

"Jack. Listen. You have to calm down, turn back to yourself. I know you can." He stood up.

"I can't. Leave me alone." I grabbed his wrist as he tried to walk away. He looked at me with a death glare. He smirked and flipped me. I stood up and shot ice at him. A battle.

He shot ice back and I dodged. I threw some back and hit him. He looked up and growled.

"I'm getting you back for that." Before he could do anything I ran up to him and kissed him. I felt him go limp and fall. His hair turned white again, his blue eyes popped open.

"What happened?" I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

"You turned evil. I'm just glad your back! I love you." He smiled and hugged me tighter.

"I love you too." I smiled and he kissed me. It felt so right. Like it was meant to be. Just...perfect. I pulled back and saw Merida, Hiccup, and Punzie run to us. They gasped when they saw Jack and hugged him.

"Guys....too...tight!" They laughed and let go.

"Sorry. We are just so glad that your okay!" Hiccup said to Jack.

"Say thanks to Elsa. She saved me." Everyone looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you. We couldn't do anything, no matter who he is, he has to talk to you. Your the only one that can calm him down." Punzie said to me. She hugged me and I sat next to Jack.

"Your welcome, Jack." He smiled and I laughed.

"It's so hard not to kiss you when you laugh!" I blushed at what I just said, but it is true. Jack also blushed and our friends giggled.

"Aw......" Merida said teasing us. Everyone laughed. I pulled Jack's collar and kissed him. His face turned bright red. I laughed so did everybody else.

"Jack, your face! It's red! Ha!" Hiccup teased.

"No......" Jack said smirking. I laughed.

"Dude, how do you always pull that smirk off? I can't do as well as you!" Hiccup complained. We all laughed, excluding Hiccup.

"Yeah Jack, how?" Punzie laughed.

"I don't know. Maybe because I'm the Guardian of Fun?" We all laughed.

"It makes you look so cute!" I blushed at that, Jack laughed.

"Really?" He asked me. I felt my face go hot, so I hid my face in his jacket. We all laughed.

"Haha. Very funny." We all laughed. My face cooled down. We all sat back against a large tree. I held Jack's hand.

"I love you." I smiled and hugged him.

"I love you too." Jack whispered into my ear. I kissed him and everyone awed.

"So cute!" We laughed.

(Jack)

"You guys! Were you watching us?" I asked. They laughed and nodded. Elsa rolled her eyes making me laugh.

"What? That wasn't weird!" She laughed. I hugged her.

"I know, your jut cute when you do it." She laughed. I smiled.

"Well, we are going to leave you two alone. Meet us later!" Punzie called out. They all left talking about us together. I turned to Elsa.

"I want to stay with you forever." She said quietly. I put my arm around her.

"I do too." She kissed me again. I really love kissing her!

"You know, your so cold!" We laughed.

"Of course! You are too, I think." We laughed. I can't feel cold, so I don't really know.

"Your cute. But I have a correction about your smirk. I didn't want to say it in front of everybody else." I laughed.

"What is it?" I raised my eyebrow causing her to laugh harder.

"I wanted to say it makes you look hot. Your face brightens up like you have a plan..." I laugh an tickled her ear. She laughed and hit my hand down.

"Hey! No fair..." We laughed. I started to make snowflakes fly into her hair. She looked at her hand then put her hands on her hips.

"You look very cute, Ice Queen." We laughed and she tried to get the snow off.

"Will you help me?" I nodded and put more snow in her hair. She laughed.

"I meant take them out!" She laughed. I took them out and she kissed my cheek gently.

"There." We smiled at each other. I saw her wave her hands and froze a apple, it fell down on my head and she laughed.

"Haha! Pay back!" She said. I laughed and sat against the tree. She looked at me. I smirked and pulled her down next to me.

"Jack! Don't do that! I almost hit my head." She smiled and moved closer to me.

"Okay, I won't. I'm sorry." She laughed.

"I forgive you. I love spending time with you." I smiled and hugged her.

"Me too. I love you so much." She smiled and kissed me again.

"How many times have we even kissed?" She laughed.

"Honestly, I have no idea!" We laughed and held hands. We looked up at the sky. She leaned her head against my shoulder and sighed.

"It's beautiful." I sighed too.

"It is, like you." She smiled and moved a little closer.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

❄Yay! the book is not over! plz leave ideas!!! I dont know what to do now!❄