Chapter 9

Chapter Nine

(Elsa)

I woke up on Jack's shoulder. I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes. I noticed a snowflake there. Wow."Hey, are you going to keep staring at me?" Jack laughed a little. I laughed too and hugged him.

>>>>>>>>***•+•***>>>>>>>>>>>>

At school, we were walking through the halls together. We saw a black haired boy push some kid against a locker. Jack and I exchanged worried looks as the black haired kid walked towards us. He looked just like....Jack!

"Hello there. Nice to see your feeling better, brother." The black haired boy said. Brother?!

"Go away Zach. Your not welcome here." Jack said. The black haired boy laughed and shoved Jack hard. Jack fell against a locker then pushed him back. I screamed and Merida, Hiccup, and Punzie ran to us. They gasped and stood next to me.

"What makes you think I will leave?" Zach said getting closer to Jack. Jack didn't even flinch.

"I can make you leave." Jack said cooly. Zach raised his hand and fire shot at Jack. Jack ducked and shot ice back.

"I'm not leaving until your dead!" Zach said and tried to hit Jack again. I screamed with my friends.

"I guess your never leaving then!" Jack ducked the fire and hit Zach's feet with his staff. He fell down.

"Why are you doing this?" Jack asked him. Zach sighed and looked up at him.

"You killed our parents." Jack's eyes widened.

"And who told you that?" Zach looked down.

"Pitch Black." Jack's eyes sparked.

"He killed them. I didn't. I'm against Pitch." Zach's head shot up.

"HE WHAT?! He said you did and that I had to get revenge." Jack sighed.

"He lied." Zach smiled at Jack.

"We can beat him together." Jack smiled back and helped him up.

"Good idea." I ran to Jack and hugged him tight.

"Your okay!" Jack smiled and I kissed him a little. Zach gagged and the others rolled their eyes.

(Jack)

I can't believe my brother is back! I thought he was gone forever. Elsa kissed me again. I love her so much! "So, you two look alike." Punzie said. I laughed.

"We are twins." Zach added more.

"We were taken away from each other." Everyone gasped.

"You lived without your brother?" Elsa said still in my arms.

"Yes. It was hard." She kissed me again. I love her so much!

"Guys? Can we stop...that? It's gross!" Zach complained. Everyone laughed. He groaned.

"Sowwy!" I said. Zach rolled his eyes and pushed me slightly.

"Why do you have to be so annoying?" Punzie and Merida laughed. Hiccup laughed too.

"Because...." I said.

"Not an answer." Zach replied.

"Your killing me here! I need fun!" Everyone laughed again.

"Seriously?" Zach crossed his arms.

"Yes." I started to poke him while he tried to ignore me. Elsa and Punzie held back laughter, so they giggled.

"Will you stop that?" Zach said annoyed.

"Let me think...nope!" I laughed. He turned and tried to grab me. I ducked and flew away. He smiled and pulled me down.

"Got you!" He said proudly.

"Ugh...you always win." Elsa laughed and hugged me.

❄Hey! I'm sorry I haven't updated lately. I had MAP testing! Anyway, Jack has a twin now. His name is Zach Frost and he has fire powers. Haha! I might not update for a while, but I'm not done yet! Leave ideas in comments or on my kik, mermaid89897❄