Chapter 4

Chapter Four(Part 2 of Chapter 3)

(Jack)

I am so worried about High-school now. When we return, everyone knows. That might happen again.

"So why is she safe now? What happened, Mate?" Bunny asked me.

"The stupid cheerleader, Tira, found out about our....um....." I couldn't continue.

"Kiss. She told everyone and people found out about our powers. Jack saved me and took me here." Everyone was quiet.

"You kissed her?" North asked with his deep voice. Great....

"So? It's not a big deal." Bunny rolled his eyes.

"Can we stop talking about this....." Elsa looked at me.

"Jack, we can't go back. They know." I sighed as Elsa said that.

"You will go back tomorrow." North boomed.

"You guys should go to bed." He pointed to the rooms. Me and Elsa each picked a room. We went inside out rooms and fell asleep.

In the morning, Elsa came out of her room looking beautiful. I couldn't help but stare. "Jack? Jack? JACK!" She yelled at me.

"Yeah?" She laughed.

"You were staring at me. I just asked if I looked good, but you already showed me." She laughed when I blushed. That was embarrassing.

"Good morning, you two. Better go to school." North boomed and pushed us out the door. We jumped through another hole and landed outside the school.

"Stay strong." I told Elsa. I grabbed in hand and walked into the school. Everyone was staring. We walked into Drama.

"We are having auditions for parts in our play today. You can try out for the main characters, Crystal and Jack." Everyone looked excited. I guess I'll try out for Jack... it is my name.

"I'm going to try out for Crystal." Elsa whispered to me.

"First up, auditions for Crystal and Jack." Elsa and I walked up to the front, next to everyone else.

"Jack Frost, your up." He handed me a paper. "Elsa Winters, your up." She walked up too.

"I have never felt this way before in my entire life. It's like you melted my frozen heart." I said.

"I have never met someone who understands me as you do." Elsa replied.

"I don't know this feeling. I don't understand." I said.

"It's called love." Elsa said.

"That was wonderful! You two are in!" We smiled at each other. We were handed the real scrip and we walked back to our seats.

We flipped through the scrip and we both gasped at the end scene. " Jack, we have to kiss." Elsa said. I nodded.

"I know. This is awful." She nodded and we were quiet. Watching the other people try out.

Class was dismissed and we walked through the halls. Everyone knew about us. They were all scared of us. Scared we would hurt them.

"Jack, do they really think we would hurt them?" Elsa asked me. Our eyes met.

"Yes." She looked away and continued to walk down the hall with me. Tira walked up to us when we were alone.

"So, I always keep my promises." She laughed and shot fire at us. I pulled out my staff and shot her.

"You'll regret that." She shot fire at me, scorching my arm. I screamed and Elsa came to help me.

"I-I'm fine. Defeat her. For me." I fainted from the heat surrounding me.

(Elsa)

Jack had fainted, so it was up to me. "Don't hurt Jack!" I shot ice daggers at her. She dodged and shot fire balls at me. I hit her with ice and she vanished. I ran over to Jack and stoked his white hair.

Everyone came over to us. "Is he alright?" I heard a cheerleader say next to me.

I started to cry. "I-I don't know!" I cried harder. I didn't know how to help him.

"What about true love?" Someone said from the crowd. I looked up. True love? Where would I find that person?

"There is none. I can't save him." I cried.

I saw a girl push through the crowd. She sat down next to me. "Your his true love. Your the only one who can make him happy, make him smile. He loves you." I smiled at her. She was right! I am his true love.

I turn him over, facing up. I pushed my lips onto his. I felt hotness. I almost fainted too. I felt a blast of cold and saw his beautiful blue eyes. I pulled back and he sat up.

"Elsa?" He smiled and I smiled back.

"Yes?" I was still smiling.

"I love you." I kissed him again and everyone clapped.

We stood up and everyone was clapping. He loves me. He really loves me.

"LONG LIVE JELSA! LONG LIVE JELSA!" The chant echoed in the halls. It was wonderful.

We walked home together after school. "Don't forget the dance is tomorrow." He smiled.

"I can't wait! Can you believe Tira has fire powers?" He shook his head.

"No, I thought she was just mean." I nodded. Thinking about when Jack said he loves me.

"Do you really love me?" He stopped walking and grabbed my hands.

"More than anything." I smiled and he kissed me. We walked into our houses. I went upstairs and fell asleep happily.

❄What do you guys think of Tira? I need a bad guy, but I hate Pitch. So I used an evil cheerleader!! Lol! Chapter 5 is coming soon! Have any ideas, you can kik me at mermaid89897, email me, mermaidmagic773@gmail.com, or leave it in comments!❄