Chapter 8

Chapter Eight

(Elsa)

I woke up in the morning feeling great! I can't wait to see Jack again. I walked to my window to look outside when I heard loud crashes and screams coming from Jack's house. I pulled on some boots and a jacket and ran outside to his house. I tried the doorknob, but it wouldn't open.

"Pitch, go away! Your not welcome here!" It was Jack, and he was with Pitch.

"Oh? Doesn't matter, I'm stronger than you." I heard another loud crash and a scream.

"Am I hurting you?" I have to get in! I froze the door and knocked it down. I ran in and Jack was on the wall being held by his neck by Pitch.

"Elsa! Please. Please leave! Your not safe!" I heard Jack trying to warn me. Pitch turned and gave me an evil grin.

"Jack, trying to save her? Well you can't. Who's going to save you?" He shot weird black sand stuff at Jack. Jack moved enough not to be hit.

"Jack!" I started to cry. Pitch hit Jack's arm and Jack screamed. I cried more. I saw Pitch drop Jack and Jack fall to the floor. Pitch left and I ran to Jack.

"Jack! Are you okay? Please say your alright." I saw him slightly smile.

"I-I'm fine." He sat up slowly with his back against the wall. I hugged him and touched his arm on accident. He screamed in pain.

"I'm so sorry!" He nodded and I looked at his arm, it was broken.

"Jack, I'm taking you to school now. Your parents aren't here, and nether are mine. I helped Jack stand up and we walked to school. Everyone was staring at us.

Our friends came up to us. "What happened? Jack get in another fight?" Merida laughed. He all glared at her.

"This guy that Jack hates came to his house this morning. I tried to help. When I came in he was holding Jack on the wall by his neck. Jack put up a fight, but he broke his arm." Everyone sighed.

"Jack? Who is he?" Punzie asked.

"Pitch Black. The Spirit of Fear and Darkness. He just so happens to think I'm strong, so he tries to kill me." Everyone was quiet. I saw Hiccup and Merida hold hands, are they dating?

I got to the nurse, and she helped his arm. He came out with a cast. I hugged him, careful not to touch his arm. "Merida? Hiccup? What's with the hand holding?" I asked them. They smiled.

"We are dating!" They said together. We all laughed and they held hands again. I grabbed Jack's hand, the good one. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

We went outside and Jack looked a little tired, which I understand.

(Jack)

I hate Pitch. Why did he have to do that? Elsa could've been hurt! We sit down on a bench and look at the trees.

"Wow. Jack? Are you okay?" I turned to her.

"Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry." She nodded slowly and the world started to turn black. I suddenly couldn't breathe well and Elsa was freaking out. My eyes turned hazy and I fainted.

>>>>>>>****•+•****>>>>>>>

"Jack!" I opened my eyes, I could breathe again. She hugged me tightly.

"Jack? What happened?" I looked up at her.

"I-I don't know. Just suddenly the world started to go black and I couldn't breathe well. While I was out, I had a strange dream. It felt so real. I have to go to the Guardians." She nodded and helped me up. We finally made it to the Guardians, of course they gasped when they saw Jack.

"Jack!" They all yelled and ran to me.

"Jack, what brings you here?" North asked.

"Well, I just suddenly couldn't see well and I also couldn't breathe well. I had a strange dream that felt so real." North opened his mouth and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Jack, you have a new power. This hasn't happened in forever! Only once. Jack, you can tell the future." North smiled.

"What?" I said confused.

North laughed. "Jack. Try it now. Think of what will happen in the next few seconds." I gave him a weird look and tried. A vision of a giant toy hammer falling on Tooth appeared, it looked heavy.

"Tooth." They gave me a strange look. That's when the hammer fell. I froze it and crushed it. Everyone gasped and stared at me.

"That was so cool!" Tooth said. Bunny was still staring.

"Jack. You have a advantage, but it is a strong power. You are going to get those black outs sometimes, maybe once every year." I nodded and Elsa hugged me.

"I'm proud of you." She smiled and I smiled back.

"So, are you two a thing?" We laughed and nodded.

"Frost found someone before me?!" Bunny complained. We laughed again. I had another vision. A nightmare. I saw it come behind Bunny. I froze it quickly. Bunny looked behind himself and screamed.

"CRIKY!" Bunny turned to me and smiled.

"Thank you." I nodded.

"Jack, your now more of a target for Pitch. Be careful." North warned me. I nodded slowly.

"We have to go, right Jack?" Elsa asked me. I nodded and she smiled kindly at everyone. She ran and gave them all hugs then we left. On the way back, I had another vision, but it wasn't a soon one, more in the future. Elsa fell asleep on my shoulder, quietly snoring. She is so sweet, but I have to be careful.

❄Sorry that it is short!!!! This will have a happy ending. Leave ideas in comments or my instagram mermaid89897❄