midnight talks

「Fresh has entered the chat」

Fresh:
Hey are you up?

Meme:
Mhhm yeah why?

Fresh:
Head to Han river.

Meme:
Why should I?

Fresh:
Please.

Meme:
Are you okay?

I'll go.

I'll meet u in fifteen minutes

Fresh:
Thanks.

-------------
Young ae scratched her head. Confused, she was. (A.N yeolda) she slid into her jeans and hoodie before grabbing her phone and wallet placing them into her pockets.

She silently walked down the stairs, careful not to awaken her dorm mate.

She quickly jogged out the dormitory and walked to the the park. She plugged in he  headphones and strolled in the through the park.

She was nervous, she was meeting a guy whom she only talked to a few weeks and was someone who the whole world was gushing on.

She fiddled with her fingers, music blasting through her ears. She rode the rhythm trying to ease herself. This song was such a bop, shine forever. She totally was in love with Monstax

Her eyes were suddenly covered as she flinched in shock. She removed her headphones, eyes still covered.

Daniel cutely giggled and laid his head on top of hers. "Oh my god stop." She grumbled. Daniel giggled once more as she tried to pry his hands of her.

Daniel smiled before letting go and sitting beside her. He was grinning cutely, looking at her shocked expression.

Young ae blushed lightly and muttered curse words under her breath.

"Oh you're blushing!" Daniel cooed while giggling again.

"I thought you were seriously depressed! you tricked me. Ugh." She grumbled.

"It was the only way to meet you!" He said. Young ae rolled her eyes at him before breaking out into a small laughter.

"Training is so hard." Daniel whined and pouted. He stared into her eyes, hoping to receive her sympathy. "Well you joined, not me, so it's none of my business." She chugged out.

He turned to her and grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers when she was caught off guard. She blushed lightly and hid her face behind her hair, hand removing his grip to cover her face.

"I make you blush so easily babe!" Daniel chirped.

"Fuck off, dude. I was just flustered." She groaned.

An awkward silence fell upon them as young ae silently looked at her feet that swung. Daniel was discreetly staring at her, admiring her features.

"You're really pretty." Daniel said softly. Young ae's eyes widened as she looks at the male. Daniel was simply staring straight ahead to the river, not Noticing the girl's stare.

"You're so flattering at times." She said. Daniel hummed in response.

He suddenly turn around, his back facing her, before lying onto her lap.

Young ae's eyes widened again and she felt her heart thumped out of her chest. Daniel smiled at her while chuckling softly to himself.

He stared at her straight in the eyes as she slowly grew comfortable. The silence that hung was peaceful. Daniel rested his head on her lap and closed his eyes.

Young ae took the time to admire his features. She had to admit, he did look very dashing.

------

The duo went back to their respective places before they were caught by dispatch.

As young ae reached her door, a  smile tugged onto her lips. She felt jumpy that night. She couldn't sleep well.

---------

Fresh:
Thanks for tonite!

Meme:
Mhhm

Fresh:
Goodnite princess~

Meme:
Nites :)

「Meme has left the chat」

Fresh:
My heart was pounding tonight.

Message was not sent, would you like to try again?

Yes/no

[Message deleted]

-------