pancake babies

"Young ae! Get up! It's Saturday let's go to the arcade!" Moonbyul hollered, shaking the other female awake. Moonbyul pulled the end of her blanket, grabbing her shoulders before hardly shaking her.

Young ae groaned unhappily, lamely swatting moonbyul's hands away. She whined softly, eyes still closed. She groped her way for her blanket. Once she did find it she pulled it up before snuggling into it.

"I don't have time moonie, I have an appointment with my bed." She grumbled, tossing around so she could find the perfect spot to sleep.

"Oh come on, at least follow me to the mall to find you clothes for your date later." Moonbyul stated, giving a pout to young ae when she wasn't even looking. "What date?" Young ae mumbled, eyes slowly opening.

Young ae heaved and sat upright, rubbing her eyes. "Oh you know... the one with Daniel from wanna one." Moonbyul said it softly, acting as it was random business.

Young ae's eyes shot wide open as she glared menacingly at the other. "How did you know?" She said sternly, voice from in between her gritting teeth. Moonbyul laughed awkwardly, "I wanna make sure my friend had time without her books and maybe get herself a man, so I just did a check on you." She blatantly said.

Young ae sighed deeply, ruffling her hair in frustration before pulling at the tips of her roots. Moonbyul let out a airy nervous laugh before pushing the grumpy female into the bathroom.

"See you in thirty minutes! I'll pay so go change and we'll head to the mall!" Moonbyul shouted before going to change herself.
Moonbyul cheekily exited before going into her room to change into clothes. She was very enthusiastic on getting young ae to wear more feminine clothing even though it was a simple movie night.

---

After a quick shower, young ae grumpily got out of the bathroom dressed in all black. She ruffled her damped hair and blow dried if quickly.

Moonbyul was busy scrolling through the menu of shops that sell clothing which were available at the nearby mall. She kicked her feet into the air, fist pumping the air also. She grinned in victory as she thought of how cute she could turn her Best Friend into.

They left the house soon after, heading to the mall. The entered the mall and decided to head to a pancake restaurant to have their brunch.

Young ae drooled slightly looking at the variety of pancake choices she could indulge in. She rubbed her belly and quickly memorised the names of all the pancakes she wanted to eat.

The waitress gladly led them to a table and waited to take their others. Moonbyul eyed young ae cautiously, knowing how big of an appetite she had. When young ae made eye contact with her, she shook her head to tell her to eat at a moderate serving.

Young ae simply grinned before saying a list of names off the menu. The waitress looked dumbfounded as she furiously wrote down the orders in hopes of getting everything the latter had said.

"So one blueberry pancake, two chocolate hot cakes, one original fluffy pancake, three berry blast shakes, two crepes; one chocolate galore and the other banana split. Is that all?" The waitress said in one short breath, gasping for air after finishing the mouthful of words.

"Oh you forgot the peanut butter one." Young ae popped. The waitress nodded, giving them a bright smile before going away with the menus.

Moonbyul rubbed her forehead warily, she was distressed at the amount of pancakes young ae had ordered. "Are you sure you can finish all of that?" Moonbyul used her finger to circle the table, how much food could be placed in front of her.

"I'm sure, trust me on this." Young ae assured with a wave of the hand. Moonbyul sighed airily at the latter who seemed to be jubilant to try the food.

And she did keep her promise.

----

She rubbed her full stomach, toddling over to Moonbyul who was looking at skirts and tennis shirts. "I feel like I ate a whole cow, oh god, sorry vegans." Young ae groaned, she whispered the last part, sending telepathy to vegans all around the world.

Moonbyul shook her head in disapproval before continuing to look at clothes.

Suddenly, young ae's stomach growls viciously as she contorted in paroxysm. She squealed softly and held her stomach in pain. "Oh god, here comes the pancake baby." She mumbled before a frown was evidently placed on her face.

"Moonbyul ah! I'll use the washroom for a bit!" Young ae hollered in the direction of Moonbyul.

Onlookers gave her disdainful looks before turning away. Moonbyul reddened in embarrassment and bowed also apologising for her friends unruly call for nature.

Moonbyul waved her off as young ae waddled over to the ladies with her hands over her stomach like a velociraptor just grew inside of her.

As Moonbyul walked pass a couple of shops, she spotted a vaguely familiar young man choosing bracelets at a shop. He was concentrated on finding bracelets, oblivion to the purple haired female staring at him with eyes as wide as saucers.

Moonbyul walked in the shop with frozen and stuff footsteps. "Kang Daniel!?" Moonbyul whispered shouted as she squished her cheeks, checking to see if she was dreaming.

Daniel was equally as shocked, wondering how a fan could notice him with a mask. He awkwardly nodded and bowed with a smile.

"I'm young ae's Friend!" She eagerly said, pointing her finger at herself.

"I'm sorry I don't know a young ae." Daniel lied. "Don't lie kiddo, make sure you don't hurt her on tonight's move date." Moonbyul warned the other male.

His eyes widened at how she knew. "Sorry, I though you were some fan framing to be young ae's Friend so you can talk to me." Daniel sheepishly said, smiling cutely with bunny teeth.

"Hun it's alright, just make sure you save this smile for young ae tonight." Moonbyul said. Daniel nodded cutely.

"Ah, can I ask you a question?" Daniel suddenly enquired. "You just did." Moonbyul said. Daniel just gave her a dumb look before laughing. "Okay okay, it's just that young ae isn't posting her selfies anymore. Is she sad or depressed or anything like that?" Daniel said, words laced with worry and sadness.

Moonbyul's smile was immediately wiped of her face as she sighed heavily. She pondered for a moment before replying. "She remembered something from the past, it affected her a lot. I hope you understand and make Er happy later." Moonbyul said.

"What happened?"

"I think that's confidential and you might want to ask her when she's ready. Gotta respect that privacy man." Moonbyul told him.

Moonbyul didn't want to say something her Best Friend didn't want her. She wanted young ae to open up herself.

"Well toodles! I gotta find young ae!" Moonbyul shouted before walking away without waiting for his response.

---
A.n: sorry for the simple filler. ☹️😓 my homework is piling up and my major exam is in two weeks time. I need to prepare to join a new school the next year. I apologise for my slow posting
:((((  im such a horrible person :(