everything's possible in dreams

Young ae lazily rolled around in her bed, waiting for Moonbyul to choose the clothing. She snuggled into her blanket, forming a cute burrito, staring at the picture of woojin's snaggle tooth; that she pasted on the wall for inspiration and happiness.

After the long arduous hours at the mall, they ended up getting many clothing for both of them and Moonbyul could not decide what she was going to wear.

Young ae pouted lightly, throwing her lion stuff toy at Moonbyul, obviously bored. "I'm leaving soon, if ya don't hurry up, I'll go in my PJs." She huffed out in a bored tone.

Moonbyul's eyes widened as she fumbled through her skirts and blouses, pulling out a cute pink skater skirt and a white knotted sweater for the top.

She wrinkled her nose and contemplated for a moment. She flung the clothes at young ae, directly hitting her face, causing her to groan.

"Now go change I'll do your make up later." Moonbyul ordered, finger waving at the bathroom.
"What!? There's still make up? Moonbyul, this is just a movie at his Damn house! My burnt pineapple half white black ass isn't going to a fancy dinner at McDonald's." Young ae rambled, hands wavering the air, showing her dramatically dire hopes to not do make up.

"Yadda yadda, I don't care I'll do it anyways." Moonbyul sarcastically announced, pushing young ae in the bathroom once more. The latter rolled her eyes, entering the bathroom and took a speedy shower.

"This isn't prom day, my brows are on fleek the lipstick alone is enough." Young ae complained exasperatedly, annoyed with her friend's extra self.

After a Long half hour, it was almost time for her to reach. Moonbyul finished off with a satisfied grin, patting herself on the shoulders. She smiled ear to ear at the sight of her Best Friend. She faked wiping a tee of her face, young ae grimacing and heading for the doors without a concern.

She waved Moonbyul off before heading to the bus interchange to board the bus to Daniel's house. Whilst sitting inside the bus, her phone buzzed a few times, young ae's eyes glance towards the phone before picking it up.

They were messages from Daniel, young ae unconsciously grinned softly, eagerly opening the chat.

--

Dandaniel:
U comin?

Young aeeeeeeee

Hoe

Send my love to your new lover~

The boys are waiting for you too

Rmb to stick closed to me, I don't want jihoon hitting on my property

Pls don't tell them your favs are Jinyoung and jihoon or else they'll steal you away from me ;-;

Youngae:
You're just over exaggerating

Wait the boys are there?

OMG MY POOR SOUL

I WAS LOW KEY FANGIRLING EVERY TIME U MSGD ME

I LOVE KIM KIBUM BUT SRSLY IM CRYING

BLESS THE MAGICAL COWS FOR THESE ELEVEN HANDSOME SOULS.

Dandaniel :
So you admit I'm handsome? :D

Youngae:
I never said you weren't