heartless bastard

"What more does he want!" Young Ae cried out in agony. Her swelled eyes looked through her disheveled bangs to face a brightly lit screen, too bright. She furrowed her eyebrows in frustration before her expression changed to that of a appalled one. Young Ae shot out of the piles of blankets nicely tucked around her, a shrill scream leaving her lips.

"What goes on , Young Ae!" Moonbyul's muffled voice sighs out exasperatedly behind the door. The door gently creaks open before moonbyul's leg gave the extra push and whacked the door face to face with the wall.

Moonbyul's hands rested above her hips , face laced with a hint of annoyance. She was emotionally and physically drained for having to pamper and care for Young Ae as she refused to leave her bed since that morning. She was cooped up in her trashed room feeling the terrible pain of a heartbreak.

The way Kang Euigon left her that early morning, tugging at the last of her heart strings left her a little more broken then she was before. That's what she thought. But by a single glance you could already tell how her heart fragmented into sharp microscopic pieces. She wasn't a little broken, she tried to fix pieces of it that had already became dust.

Everything hurt.

It was difficult to wake up, difficult to breathe, difficult to talk, to think, to move, to feel,

But it was easy to cry.

It was unbelievably easy to cry, she could feel the stingy sensation of tears prickling at the corner of eyes at the simple thought of Kang Euigon.

He was such a big part of her, constantly being there for her, reminding her how beautiful she was, comforting her when she felt so down. He stuck to her like glue, through the thick and thin.

Because he was her wings. He gave her him to fly, to go higher and to have a support to her mortal dying self.

"I need to go to swing." Young Ae's voice was shaking. She only barely to manage a tiny squeal from her sore empty throat.

"For what? Apology to that man for leading you on?" Moonbyul snapped. Her eyes flew far back, face slightly reddening as her hands fly out dramatically. She calmly ended by placing her hands on her hips once again rather reluctantly as if she had more to say. But the slight thought of him had welled up tears in her small swelled eyes, so Moonbyul went no further.

"I mean he didn't lead me on... don't say that." A faint sigh left her parched lips.

"Young Ae!" Moonbyul shouted rather ridiculously. "He was the one who started to talk to you! He continued the conversation, persuaded you to root for him, meet out with him even if he could get caught and have you hurt with back lash! Do you know how close were you to getting caught?! All because of that heartless bastard. I had started to like him but the way he just left because he was busy? Like hello? You are supposed to commit to a relationship! He doesn't even deserve fans che-"

"Shut up will you!"

Young Ae 's hoarse failing voice shouted out. She was trembling with both anger and fear. She didn't know which was the one that pulled her into this state.

She knew. She knew how right was the words Moonbyul had spoken. She knew for a fact that it was his fault that she was left in this terrible state. But she couldn't.

She could not bring herself to blame him. After he left her hanging, she could not even bring herself to feel angry. Because she was too devastated over the loss of her flower. Her half.

Moonbyul looked at Young Ae with her eyes, filled with the most disappointment she had seen. Her eyes were sad, it spoke to her like "is this really the decision you want? After all... " but Moonbyul could only let her arms fall to her sides. The stubbornly stuck hands fell, fell in defeat.

Moonbyul turned her heel, headed for the door, not bothering to turn back to take a good look at the state Daniel left her in.

"Please head to swing for a meeting discussing your recent meetings with Kang Daniel from Wanna One. More information in the email attached."

The phone in her hand limply dropped, hand pulling the ends of her in stress.

She was about to cry (for the thousandth time)

—-
i'm alive 😔🤟🏻🤟🏻