Leave

"DO WE HAVE ANYMORE LAMBS SKEWERS?" Moonbyul hollered to the living room.

It was a Saturday and the two of them decided to cook for breakfast.

"NO!" Young ae shouted back at her. She stir fried the chicken as the sizzles and aroma of it flooded the dorm. She set the finished food onto the table and called Moonbyul out to eat. They settled down before digging into the meal.

"How's it going with Daniel?" Moonbyul questioned with her eyebrows wiggling. Young ae gagged slightly, choking on the rice grain. She chugged the glass of water down before slamming it onto the table. She sighed and patted herself. "There's nothing going on, now eat." She replied while shoving more chicken into her mouth.

Moonbyul shrugged lightly dismissing her words before eating too. "I mean it's been six months, shouldn't you have already taken the next step?" Moonbyul questioned. Her eyes never left the food in cased young ae would've glared at her.

She sighed once again, leaving her small bowl of rice half eaten. "I'm done." Moonbyul's eyes widened when she stared at the abundant amount of food she didn't consume.

"Young ae stop giving me excuses and just eat. I don't want you to go back to your original state." Moonbyul warned warily.

Young ae glanced at her, "I won't. It's just one meal." She felt her insides churn when reminiscing of the past. Her head spun as she felt a wave of dark cruel images flash into her mind.

She dismissed her thoughts and laid on the couch. Staring blankly at the white ceiling, the sound of dishes being scrubbed and the running tap water soothe her. Moonbyul washes her hands clean and placed the dishes into the drying rack. The clanking of pans seemed not to bother her while she spaced out even more.

"Ring ding dong ring ding dong." The doorbell rang as couple of knocks followed after. "Young ae get it for me, I'm still cleaning the kitchen." Moonbyul called out.

Young ae shouted out raptor noises and squiggled our of the couch. She rolled and landed onto the carpet with a thud. Young ae sighed and sluggishly shuffled towards the door.

She inserted the keys into the key hole, not bothering to check who was it. Her eyes glanced over to Moonbyul before opening the door.

A cold gush wind entered. Her eyes widened and her face went pale.

The person who stood outside was dressed in loose jeans with a untidy rigged black shirt. The s end of the hair bleached in a dirty lemon shade, roots darker than the bark of a tree. A belt held the pants into place and Long buffed arms shoot from the sleeves of the shirt. His large built was leaning against the white painted door. The smell of dirty cologne and cigarettes wafted the air around him. His eyes were round but sharp.

He sighed, a nasty smirk etched on his face.

Young ae gasped as all components of airs left her body, lips shivering like it was winter. Her clenched fist was shaking, like her bravado that was just a mere facade. She dropped to her knees, tears cascaded down her cheeks.

A unusual sensation of disgust and hate made her stomach flip and her soul escape her frail state. She was whiter than her original skin tone, as if she was dead.

"...l-leave." She only managed a soft Whisper. It was meekly and dry. Her moist lips turned pale and flaky skin builded onto her lips. She hugged herself tightly, trying to escape the reality that was too real.

Her thin voice was tinier than a mouse, quieter than dust. The world that had filled with cracks from past mistakes and painful sins started to crack under the pressure. Dams that held the waters of painful tears broke. Seedling of hope and new life withered.

Memories she had forced herself to forget was laying at the back of her mind, waiting to appear on ambush.

"Come on babe, don't act like you don't know me." His nasty cracked voice spoke. Young ae's ears started to bleed from re horrible sounds she heard.

Moonbyul wondered how young ae has gone quiet for a few seconds, she dragged herself to the door. She scrutinised him form head to toe, face darkening at the sight of him.

"Leave." Young ae said this time a little louder but still was just like a Whisper.

She manoeuvred her frail limbs to stand back facing him.

Moonbyul strode up to him, "she said leave, bitch." Moonbyul spat.

The man chuckled lightly, her words seemed to provoke him like empty threats. His airy chuckled broke the silence and he glared at her.

Moonbyul was ready to fight. She hated this men to the guts for hurting her Best Friend. She raised her fist, swung it back ready to hit him head on.

"I said leave you piece of shit!" Young ae roared. Her voice was dripping with anger and hatred. She turn to face him with eyes that was fully black.

She shot him a glance that bore a hole into his heart. Digging it out and consuming him whole. Her pupils were blacker than death, covering the whites of her eyes.

It was killing him. Her eyes were so menacing it was like he could see a demon in her. It ate his soul and tore his flesh piece by piece. She was burning with rage that had been built inside the past years, like a devil waiting to kill. It was like she had been possessed and her soul was blackened and hardened.

He acted unfazed, scoffing before stomping off. But he knew it was absolutely terrifying. Moonbyul slammed the door shut.

She collapsed to the floor simultaneously, life sucked out of her. Soft sobs fills the quiet house as she covered her face.

She was scared, terrified and felt disgusted in the body she was in.

"M-Moonbyul.......help m-me......I'm s-so ...tired." She sobbed out

Moonbyul's eyes softened as she dropped down to comfort her Friend.

'Daniel, I need to call him.' Moonbyul thought as she patted her Friend.