magic

"Booya bitch, target has been caught in tears. Prepare next step slate, from sun." Moonbyul whispered into the walkie talkie before she grabbed the mug on the table.

She slid the item into her pocket before placing the steaming mug of chocolate in front of young ae. Young ae sniffed and rubbed her red nose. She smiled a little while looking at Moonbyul who nodded. "See hoe, I told you it was something important."

"Alright alright you win. But it's worse. How am I going to face him after I so absentmindedly said it?" Young ae groaned while pouting a little.

"Don't worry so much and wait for your Prince Charming." Moonbyul assured.

Young ae rolled her eyes before watching the tv that played in front of her.

"This is slate. Sun do you copy? Target B has also been shook please get young ae outta the door. Sun! This is the last call please reply." A loud burst of voice erupted and interrupted the peaceful silence.

Young ae slowly whipped her head around to watch the woman struggle for words. She was caught red handed. "Moonbyul. Be honest with me, you set me up right?" Young ae questioned with cautiousness.

"Well I mean you can't just suddenly have the courage to fess up and I was merely just giving you the perfect situation I mean I was soooo nice right-" she stuttered out while her eyes nervously darted around the room.

"I knew it. How could my dear Best Friend set me up to a scenario and just make everything a sad screen play." Young ae sighed out dramatically, she fluttered her short non existent eye lashes and accidentally poked her eyeball.

She let out a loud whale raptor scream and held onto the mug. Moonbyul rolled her eyes realising young ae went back to normal and is no longer worried or nervous.

"My eyeballs, shit I think I got aids." Young ae cried out while slapping her palm onto Moonbyul's left thigh.

" Young ae cried out while slapping her palm onto Moonbyul's left thigh

"Why was I your Friend in the first place."

—————

"EEEOELolOososoOOOOEEEEwereQSUAUAYAKKKKEOKLLLKEOOOOO!!!"

"What the fuck? Daniel you finally in labour?" Woojin cursed. He frowned in disgust at the young man.

Daniel suddenly stood up and charged at a wall. He collided with the wall and screamed once more producing a dying whale noise.

"PARK WOOJIN LANGUAGE OR ELSE I WILL SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA YOU." Jisung hollered from his grand golden big velvet chair that was placed nicely in the middle of a modern living room.

"Well you were cursing too, old man." Woojin spat. He continued to hop around the room with his pogo stick.

Jisung rolled his eyes before he went back to eating his noodles. Sungwoon chuckled in a high pitch tone, "he called you old man. HAHAH."