nothing without you

" HOLY SHIT YOUNG AE! DANIEL QUITTED WANNAONE TO SELL PIZZA!" Moonbyul hollered, her phat ass rolling across the floor. She held her phone in shock, eyes as wide as saucers.

Young ae groaned unhappily, using her pillow to shield her ears from the loud noise. She grunted and slid back into her blankets. "I don't care. He's just a pervert." Her voices muffled from the thick blanket over her head.

"But! We could order pizza for lunch!" Moonbyul replied in a tone which sounded like a question.

"I know you want to see it it's true, but I don't care. If it's from twitter it must be bullshit. I'm going back to sleep." Young ae answered before her head crashed into the pillow. Moonbyul puffed her cheeks in frustration.

"this is sun, slate do you copy?"

"Yes sun." A deep voice replied through the walkie talkie.

"It appears victim has no intention of meeting. We need to try plan honey boo boo."

"Roger that sun. Get back when plan has been set up."

——————

"Daniel please stop sleeping." Jisung advised. He held the well built boy the shoulders.

Daniel groggily rubbed his eyes, a small cute pout appearing on his lips. "Stop moping around. You let her affect your health. At least attend today's event to tell the fans you're alright." Jisung said.

Daniel whined, wriggling under jisung's grasp. "I really want her. She ignored me. I'm so foolish to kiss her, I made her feel so uncomfortable." Daniel ranted.

"Please let me meet her in my dreams Hyung. I really like her. No I love her. Six months gave me time to realise how much I'm insanely in love with her."

Daniel said, his voice low and dangerous. Despite being sad, Daniel felt the sexual frustration of not being able to hold her in his arms.

Jisung sighed out before passing Daniel his favourite giraffe. "I'll give you time but you have to eat."

Daniel dived in to give Jisung a hug before giggling cutely. He snuggled his head into jisung's shoulder. Whispering a soft thank you cutely.

Daniel plopped onto the fluffy bed before he immediately fell into dream land. He was exhausted after working so hard he forgot to eat.

Jisung exited the room, he watched Seongwoo awkwardly stand outside the door with a walkie talkie in hand. Jisung raised his eyebrows, Seongwoo giving a awkward smile before slipping into Daniel's room.

Seongwoo ruffled the lad's hair before watching him snore loudly. Seongwoo made sure he was fast asleep before he snuck his hand under Daniel's pillow.

He bit his lip hard, trying to subside the harsh breathes he took. He squinted his eyes shut and gingerly moved his hands around the pillow to find the phone.

A cold metal plate finally hit the sides of his fingers. He wrapped his hands around it before slyly removing it.

Seongwoo smirked, a glint reflected off the phone underneath the dark lighting. Seongwoo lifted his posture up so he was standing and not over Daniel's sleeping body. Doing a victory butt shake, he did not realize the bag of chips underneath him.

"Crunch."  A loud rumble of plastic erupted and he fully positioned his foot on the chips. The friction became weaker and he fell backwards, awkwardly landing of his butt. The crown of his head knocking against the cabinet.

"Holy cheese sticks." He muttered under his breath.

A rumble of the blankets and Daniel's snoring momentarily stopped. Seongwoo freezes into place, not an inch or hair moving. He prayed hard that Daniel would not wake up.