· o n e ·

"Do you wanna watch a movie tonight?" Max bring close his camera to my face, making me smile embarrassed " at home, babe".

  "It's my Netflix account" I couldn't stand a laugh and softly pushed the object that was puting me on my nerves.

  "Can I go? Yes? Thanks" Ian cut Max's words and sigh "I'll buy some good shit that you like eat".

  "It was supposed to be a couple night, if you know what I mean" Max gift him the most noticeable obvious tone, I just grin and sat on the couch with Joji that was looking the funny scene.

  "You're so discreet" talk the boy sitting besides me, of course we three knew what Max was meaning, fucking perv, "if Ian can go, me too then".

  "We fuck too much, you can come faggots, he's embarrassed to make it when people is in our house" now I talked with a real grin, sorry Max.

  He was the only one without laughing, "I'll pretend like I've never heard that" after say that he covered his face.

  "You know that I love that of you" I said and grabbed his hand making him sit next to me, I was saying the truth, the ways in which his face fills up with beautiful red, a unique red that wasn't boring to see.

  I kissed and looked at him, "well, Max, you can't fuck tonight, Ian and I will be here for the movie", my boyfriend tried to kick Joji after his sentence. I change the couch for Max's lap, he was more comfortable and for help hugged around my waist, pressing our bodies, in a way a bit dirty, Ian didn't noticed but Joji, he stared at me, totally neutral, I never thought that he had that kind of eyes, they were.. kinda cute "or do you wanna go to my house?".

  Max was still pressing me, I could feel his... this isn't the best moment, cunt. And for make things a bit wild Joji knew what was happening, he had a little grin, idiot.

  "Yeah, whatever, let's go, I wanna see 28 Weeks Later" Ian said and went to the kitchen, I got alarmed with the name of the movie he choose.

  "W- we already saw that.. ", my stupid boyfriend stopped his cute nodding, ending the soft dance of his hair.

  "C'mon, babe, I'll be with you, I'll protect you from everything" I turned my face to him and he quickly gave me a kiss, have I told that I love when he call me 'babe'?.

  I was going to give up at his cute face, "I want to see again that ugly ass movie" said now Joji, "it's like less than two hours, you can survive (y/n)" he encouraged me, still didn't broke his staring, it was making me nervous.

  "Okay.. but I don't want to be in the edge of the couch, you motherfuckers" I crossed my arms under my breasts and got up of Max, until he grabbed me again by my hips, we look at each other.

  He got up behind me and left his head on my shoulder, fuck, I can feel his breath in my neck and Joji looking at us, "I'll drive, quickly" Ian played with his keys, and I approached him with Max. They were walking to the car, but Joji was still inside, so I went back to him, without wanted to bother him, his hair from behind look really cool, I wanted to touch it.

  Trying to not make any sounds I walked towards him, and started to caress his hair, my fingers going through his shining locks of dark hair, he didn't seem scared or surprised, but I noticed that he relaxed closing his eyes.

  He's so cute.

  I stopped without taking off my hands of his hair, "c'mon, Joji", he didn't move.

  "I haven't told you to stop, babe", he looked at me with his unique eyes, now they were dilated, more dark than usually.

  //

  i'm so embarrassed of this, i think it's fucking cringy, and worst with my bad english narrative and misspelings, fufufufufufufufufuuuuuck