· f o u r ·

"Ian?.. stop it guys, it's not.. funny.." I paralyzed because of the light that was turning on and off downstairs, what the fuck it's happening down there? I have to go to see if they are alright, something that I wasn't really sure about, I want this to be a fucking prank, by Joji, by Ian, by Max, I don't care. Slowly I went downstairs, scared, when I ended my way, my phone turned off instantly, I searched in the deep darkness the bodies that were taller than me, it was impossible, it was quiet too, "guys?.." I only could hear my heavy breathing.

  I felt a hard hit behind my head. The sound stunned me really bad and the pain was too much, I was going to fall to the ground until someone grabbed me, I was lightly crying unconsciously. Fuck, this is a bomb of things, who hitted me? who grabbed me? where are the guys? where am I? Everything I see is black, pure black.

//

  I woke up from a ringtone, the one that my phone has, I gasped for air and the dark on my eyes wasn't gone, my eyes were open, but something was covering them from the light. I noticed too that I was sitting on the ground, it was cold as hell. Do I have my.. clothes? I tried to get up but my hands were both chained in my back, shit, I thought that I was in underwear, and yes, I don't have my clothes, the metal stick in my back was freezing me a bit. I'm kidnapped? No please, I was having a great time with my friends and my boyfriend.. wait.. who hitted me if the only in the house were Ian, Max, Joji and I? I started to remove the chains in my hands, but everything I got was a pain feel on my wrists.

  "No, babe, don't do that, you're hurting yourself" I raised my face, useless because of what I had on my eyes, that voice is too familiar. A hand was lightly touching my chin, like a sweet caress, "don't hurt your beautiful wrists, princess" the hand transited to my cheek, I heard someone else tring to speak, I wasn't alone with this guy, I still confused, I couldn't process all the things that were happening, my head was killing me, "I'll get off you this" the other sounds were harder, and when I could open my eyes, slowly for the fear, I saw everything.

//

shit

i'm pretty tired, it's 5:37 am here, but i couldn't avoid end this, short as always xd

i wanted to say that i just add random songs, you don't have to listen them

hate make short chapters, love u

why is hE SO CUTE