· e l e v e n ·

"That's all?" George asked another fourth time, he was impatient and I needed a plan to distract him, the basement has a little window that takes you to the garden, then they can go away.

  "Just a bit more" I looked at him, even angry he was still hot, I finished putting a band on Max's head, he didn't noticed but behind his head he had a large open wound, I desinfected all, that's why he had hard headaches.

  "Don't get close to his face, babe" with slow footsteps he come near us, I got up with the same speed and stared at his eyes, a dark brown with an insecure feeling that made me feel comfortable.. in some way.

  "I won't Joji" he stared at me, you could see a little smile on his fa- that smell, that smell again, I grabbed his hands and kissed them, just to smell the serum impregnated, why will George need serum?

  "Your pupils are big, it's because we're together, right?" I didn't know what to say, my head hurted a bit, but it was a sharp pain in my head, "princess?" I tried to tell him that I was ok, but it wasn't true, "lay down princess" George helped me and gave me some blankets, "I'll bring you something warm to eat" and after say that, he run upstairs faster as he could.

  "What's wrong?" Ian asked me confused, he wasn't hiding the worry on his face, cute.

  "I don't know, my head hurts a lot, do you think George has serum?" I asked tired now.

  "Yes, maybe.. Chloroform" that's why the smell was pretty hard.

  "Fucking psycho, why would he had that?" Max was hysterical, kinda surprised too, I was about to tell him to calm down but Ian started.

  "Maybe.. he had a plan" Ian was looking at the ground, Max and I knew that he was thinking, connecting all the pieces, "what if his first plan was kidnap y/n?"

//

  I knooooow I haven't uploaded in a.. while :)
  Sorry tho
  But I'm back, I lost my school year and that made me a lot of problems with my family and myself
  But I'll try to write more often
  Anyways, to the three persons reading this, I'm writing other story
  Joji is a cat, why? Cuz I fucking love cats ndjsndjd
  Some magic shit in   j a p a n
  Well bye idk

 while :)  Sorry tho  But I'm back, I lost my school year and that made me a lot of problems with my family and myself  But I'll try to write more often  Anyways, to the three persons reading this, I'm writing other story  Joji is a cat, why? Cuz ...