· s e v e n ·

I noticed that he wasn't moving his lips, so I did. He tried to copy my moves with true blashfulness, scared of make any mistake, in some way it was adorable think that a boy who's in love with you ask you for had his first kiss, but when he goes to the level of kidnap you and hurt your friends, it's easy to know that he's not right. It can be a bit.. sweet , right? he's doing this because he only wants me, for protect me.

  I can't think in that way, even if he's in love with me, this is not right.

  He left his hand on my cheek starting to rub it, his touch made me embarrassed, it was delicate and warm. The kiss was getting a bit wild, I tried to pass my tongue and he quickly opened his mouth, both of our tongues crashed in the sweetest taste.

  We were going too far unconsciously I pulled myself away, already missing his lips, "you taste.. so fucking good" he hid his grin, I looked away surely red by his words, "can we do it again?" I didn't know what to tell him, but maybe another kiss won't be that bad. I saw him staring at me strongly, like a cat analyzing a bird, it feels like that.

  I nodded to his request and he approached to my face, "Joji, you promised" I said meaning that he'll not hurt Max and Ian, he cuped my face with his big hands, they were a bit warm, he softly crashed his forehead with mine and after a few seconds he kissed one of my cheeks, wasn't he going to kiss me on the lips?

  "Max promised too" George said confusing me, what is he talking about? And when I was going to ask him, he kissed me again, clumsily moving his lips in a desperate way. He broke our connection for air after a few seconds, "I won't break the promise like Max did, princess" he kissed my forehead and stared at me, looking at my confused face, he left me for approach to Max that was still sleeping, George take off the rope in his mouth wake him up alarmed, "I'll let you talk to him, babe" he told me, "I have things to do" and he went upstairs with a little grin.

  "Did he touched you?" were the first words Max said when George was out, the worried expression in his face made me guilty, I should tell him, I'm not going to hide things to him, so he shouldn't neither.

  "Yes, we.. we kissed" I said waiting for him to understood, he won't anyways.

  "We? Wha- what do you mean?" he was trying to move his arms, but the chains got him. His voice was trembling and surely the betrayal feeling was filling his head.

  "I did it because.." because George is so damn hot and I couldn't avoid it, "because he promised me that he wouldn't hurt you" and that too, of course. What the fuck I'm thinking about?

  "So you kissed him?" he was irritated, trying to not yell me, he never hurted or shouted at me but anyways he felt angry.

  Ian started to woke up, with a pain face and confused expression.

//

i feel like i haven't upload for years but only were 5 days

poor maxipad you hurted his feelings :[

but what did he and joji promised? Ooooeoeoodlckgovo

are you generating feeling for the cute psycho? :'0

i think i read all cancer crew stories on wttp and now idk what to do :^[

anyways have this