· f i v e ·

I swallowed, totally shocked, Joji was in front of me with a big smile, in his hand he had a little silver key and a rope, "now.. you're away from that faggot, you're only mine" he pointed to Max, he was in the same position as me, next to him it was Ian, both of them dressed but beaten a bit. After examining them I looked at Joji, worried, not because he can do the same to me, it was because he did that to them knowing that they were friends, he didn't care.

  The other two guys tried to talk but the ropes on their mouths didn't let them speak, I could see that Max was whining scared, his purple eye and blood on his nose make me feel miserable, "George, thi- this is wrong.." I told him softly, trying not to make him angry.

  "Babygirl, don't call me that, this is not wrong" he took a break, puting in order his words, "I'm doing this for you, to keep you safe" he said bending down facing me, his smile was still being part of his face, he arranged my hair a bit, "the only way to keep you safe it's being with me" the things he's saying doesn't have any sense.

  "Joji.. trust me, I'm always safe" my attempt to laugh wasn't good enough to persuade him, he just stared at me for a couple of seconds, smiling he left the things he had on the floor, with both of his hands started to caress my cheeks and looking at my eyes he come close to me, I could hear Max trying to yell, I couldn't react, he was in some way attractive. I moved my face facing my left side but he didn't stop his moves, he kissed my cheek sweetly.

  "You had the option of have my first kiss, maybe another time, babygirl" he standed up and looking at his back, front of me where Ian and Max were, he spoke again "I'll see what can I do to both of you", his tone changed faster to a serious one.

  "But.. why? why are you doing this?" I asked him worried about what he said, what will he do to them? To their friends.

  "Why do you ask? It's easy to know, you can't be his girlfriend!" he said almost screaming at the end, but trying to keep himself calmed, I saw him like that a few times, but it was for the stress he had, "I'm sure you're hungry, I'll bring you some food" he kissed my forehead, and went up stairs, the low light in the basement let me see the key that I thought it was for my chains, I tried to stretch one of my legs to grab it but my position was uncomfortable, I hurted my ankles, waist and chained hands.

  Max was looking at me, Ian was unconscious, the scene was killing inside of me, a big knot formed on my throat making me want to cry and I did, just a few salad drops. George isn't thinking clearly.

  //

  guess who wants to die :'^)

  poor max and ian, i make george beat them

  maybe i make some smut in the next chapter uuuuuh idk

  and this story probably will have alternative endings, a happy one and sad one, oooor maybe a end with each guy

  i'm feeling a bit cringe writing this story, set me in fire :)

  have a cutie