· s i x ·

"Why he thinks I can't be your girlfriend?" I asked Max, he was sleeping, I told him because he looked tired.. and hurted, physically and mentally he was shattered. George isn't very mentally healthy, these last months he was acting weird and living in his head thinking in who knows what, maybe he was planning this, he's so careful when he wants.

  Steps were listening close the stairs and the door were opened, I just waited for him, I'll talk to him. "Princess, I have your food" he approached me with a full plate that I didn't pay attention and when he crouched I started.

  "Joji, listen to me–" he cutted me.

  "I'll not going to change, I love you too much for leave you another second with him" a little serious emotion was in his words and face, he wasn't joking, but now I'm a bit confused.

  "Love?" I asked him, why is love in this whole trouble? George it's not very well.

  "Of course, babe" now he laughed ending with a.. cute smile, no, a scary one.. yes, he's not cute.. not at all, "you're the only one that I've fallen in love with, in love really hard and it's amazing because that sensation I have wh– when I see you, when I talk to you the teen feeling is up in my head" he looked happy, even a bit shamed, he looked gorgeous like that, looking at my eyes, speaking without hesitation, red in his cheeks and white shine filling his eyes.

  Fuck, I can't think about George in this way.

  "Joji, I.." without words to say, he left the plate in the floor and cuped my face in his hands, smiling at me.

  "I could do anything for you, anything in order to make you happy" and then my common sense clicked.

  "Then.. let Ian and Max off of this" I told him with hopes, if he could do anything for me, to make me happy.. "that's the only thing that I would be happy with", I swallowed nervously, this seems like a deal.

  The smile in his face faded, with my hopes too, "I can't let them free knowing what I did" he caressed my face delicately.

  I played "don't wait something from me", I looked away, I just wanted him to do that, I understood why he couldn't let them.. but.. my eyes watered a bit while I tried to not drop them.

  "Oh, princess, listen, I can't, they would say something about all of this, they would ward off you of me" one of his hands went down slowly, staying in my neck, I knew he could feel my pulse, it was going fast.

  "Don't hurt them then, don't do nothing to them, please.." I approached my face to his, just a bit, I left my head on his shoulder, looking down the cold floor. I couldn't take it anymore and my tears crashed on his clothes, I sobbed without make any sound, anyways he noticed.

  "I can contain myself, princess, I promise" that scared me a little, but at least he promised, he lifted my face, his expression was sad and remorseful, it broked my heart, he only wanted to make me happy and it's just that he doesn't understand that this isn't the correct way. "Can I kiss you?" he spoke ambarrassed, maybe.. it willn't be that bad and in a future Max will forgive me, I'm sure.

  He leaned a bit waiting for me, and when he saw I was approaching, he closed his eyes, I looked at him, this will be his first kiss, shoud be better then this. When I felt his hot breath I shocked our lips.

//

this is rarely long, 621 words are nothing ugh

i'm dying :)

here's 5:26 am i have insomnia uuuuugh

I promised smut, but I wanted to start slowly, like my heartbeat :))))

if i write smut maybe will be the worst thing you'll read omfg

and maybe will appear like the gurrl it's being violated, so don't trigger, it's just that i have bad write skills :)

have a sparkle babe