· e i g h t ·

Ian got scared unknowing were he was, biting the rope in his mouth and making the chains crash in a failed attempt to be free, until he saw us. He tried to talk but he couldn't and at the end he gave up.

  "It's ok, Ian–" an angry Max cutted my words, if he doesn't calm down it will be worst.

  "It's ok? IT'S OK?! Nothing right now it's ok, y/n!" I looked at the floor, I just wanted to not alarm Ian "George kidnaped us, he has a strong crush on y/n and some shit, he's creazy" Ian was linstening to Max and looked at me.

  "Come here" Ian was cunfused, "no, wait.. I was going to take you off the rope but if George notices that, he's not going to be happy.." I realized a bit, I have to think clearly, but with my nerves it's not that easy.

  "Wait for that psycho and kiss his dirty mouth again" Max spoke with a poisonous voice, he'll not shut up, his eyes were death as he looked at me.

  "I'll do that if you insist" I told him angry, "maybe it's the only option I have.." now I was searching for things we can do to get off of this.. Ian tried to spoke but the annoying rope didn't let him.

  Max sighs and looked at him, "wait a bit man, we'll se what we can do", he was calmed down a bit, I appreciated that. Past a minutes he spoked again, "I love you y/n.." he still talking, "sleep, ok? please", his smile come again not the same as always, this was insecure, "Ian and I will do the same, but nothing it's going to happen" his words were safe, I gave up.

  "I love you too" I smiled at him, same way but full of love, I settled in a good position and tried to sleep, this was so damn uncomfortable, anyways at the few seconds and thanks to the tiredness I fall asleep quickly.

//

  "Princess" I felt a fingers caressing sweetly my cheek, Max? I opened slowly my eyes, without want that touch had an end, a brown eyes collapsed with mines, these are not Max's eyes, "you woke up, you didn't eat, I'm such an idiot sometimes" he was approaching a spoon to my mouth, should I eat it? It looks like an ordinary soup. I opened my mouth, "what a good girl" making me red with his words I already swallowed the food and I spoke to him.

  "Max and Ian?" he sighed once he heard those names, "please.. Joji do it for me" I acted like I was in a pain feeling, now he looked worried.

  "Ok, what now?" he was hiding his frustration face because of the other two boys, he was looking great anyways.. "they already eat, but are asleep again, I told them.. just because I know you care about them, and I care about you", he approached the full spoon to me again and I eated the soup.

  "Thanks, Joji.." I cleaned my lips with my tounge, he looked how I did it staring at me, we didn't spoke all the time I eat, finishing he was going to said someting, but I cutted him with a kiss on his cheek and for the embarrassment I looked away, it's just a stupid kiss, I'm silly sometimes.

  "You're wonderfull, y/n" his words killed me, he kissed my cheek too and he left me went upstairs, but he quickly come with some blankets, he settled everything. He maked me get up and added some in the ground, I stretched my muscles still chained, of course. He put some on Ian and Max, and finally on me. It was more space in my right side, George come near me and laid down next to me. "Wait.." he serched something in his pocket, taking out a small silver key, he just left me free of the chains, "I didn't finish, babe" grabbing my hands he chained me again but with my hands were front of me. Fuck, I didn't noticed how he did that.

  "Thanks for the blankets.." I repeated my words and laid down with him, he hugged me warmly so I left him, he kissed my forehead a few times, totally loving kisses.

  "I want to make you my queen".

//

oooohohohohohoh, it's 4:38 am, help

Max is a bipolar boy, he's angry and after he felt sad with you :[

i want a bf like Cuco, can i buy him?

this story is horrible, why you people are reading this, go to study omfg

anyways i think i have a good finish for this bullshit, so read it or i'll kill you

have this cute gif, it make me want to lick Joji's face and Chad's back

adiós putos