Chapter 17

Artist of the day:  msynowicz from Tumblr, again! Their art is amazing that I couldn't help myself. 

A/n: so....trying to get the reader to naturally want to bang Venator from their previous 'I'mma kill that bitch' emotions...is oddly hard?? [ ;) ]  So I hope this is alright and a natural thought process. Don't want to be cringy or rushed. and I hope my jokes fit with the flow of things and feelings. but yeah, enjoy the overdue chapter :)

------

You felt restless. Just staring up at the glittering stars while laying on your back. Waiting for Venator to show up. Hoping that he does. You don't have any source to tell you how long you've been waiting. But you can sense that he has been gone for a long time. You would think you'll be happy that he left. Considering you were angry at him earlier. Declaring you will kill him. But strangely, you're not. If anything, you're nervous by the thought of him not returning.

Yes, you try to get rid of that thought and convince yourself you'll be fine without him. That you don't need him. But after some much consideration. You can safely say, that you do in fact need him. How on earth are you meant to survive alone?

'What would Bear Grylls do?' you think to yourself. Hoping to gain some revelation on how to get out of this forest. Maybe Bear Grylls can appear in the clouds to bestow you some spiritual guidance? After all, you're attracted to an alien so why can't that happen? 

You're attracted to an alien?

Ah yes, the thought that has been giving you a crisis throughout the journey. Being attracted to Venator. It's easy to see why. After all, for an alien, he is well built and amusing to toy with. But the question is; do you allow yourself to indulge and make a move on an alien? Even if it becomes a one time only. Can you even allow yourself to enjoy that? 

After all the guy has killed your friends! But, he did help you get out when he could so easily leave you alone in the tunnels. But then again- he did kill your friends!

You let out a frustrated groan. It feels like the angel and devil on your shoulders are arguing about whether you should go for it or not. If circumstances were different, you would be laughing at yourself.

Why was this so hard to decide? It should be an easy 'don't even try it!'. Since the alien has killed your friends and was trying to kill you- no he wasn't.

Your heart skips a beat.

Of course, how could you forget that one little detail? The one that your 'devil' likes to bring up.  The detail of Venator never trying to hurt you. But that's not possible! Is it? You do clearly remember that he saved you. That he pushed you out of the way of a falling tree that resulted in you two being in the tunnels. Where he took the fall for it. 

He saved you.

He protected you.

This obviously means you can hook up with him, right? I mean, who else can say they hook up with an alien?

But that's where your 'angel' disagrees. Just because he saved you, doesn't right the wrong he has done of hurting your friends. 

And so the cycle continues. 

You groan in frustration at your 'angel' and 'devil'. " Why the hell am I debating about this?" you wonder out loud. Hating how this is causing you to get a headache. 

" Debate about what?" a voice interrupts you.

With a sharp gasp, you sit up and stare with wide eyes to the source of the voice. "Venator," you whisper in disbelief, "it-it's you". Venator tilts his head to the side.  "Who else would I be?" Venator teases back. "You're...you're back!" you state happily. In disbelief to know that he hasn't abandoned you. That he came back!