Max Verstappen ~ RBR

"If you shove cake in my face, this will be the worst wedding night of your life." (1090 words)

---

"I still can't believe we're married now," Max giggled as he swayed back and forth with his newly wedded wife, Y/N. "It's such a crazy feeling."

"I hope that's a good thing," Y/N chuckled as her dazzling E/C eyes looked into her husband's sparkling blue eyes, "because you're stuck with me for the rest of your life, Mr. Verstappen."

"Of course, it's a good thing," Max smiled from ear-to-ear as they were alone on the dance floor for their first dance as husband and wife. "I'm happy that you are the one who I am spending the rest of my life, Mrs. Verstappen."

Y/N smiled when he called her 'Mrs. Verstappen', it was a new feeling for her. Of course, it felt weird at first that people now can refer to her as Mrs. Verstappen, but at the end of the day, she loved Max and he loved her back.

Max kissed her on the cheek as they slow danced to 'One Call Away' by Charlie Puth, the first of many kisses for the Verstappens that day. Y/N blushed a light red and her cheeks heated up as she heard many relatives and friends awe at the moment she had shared with Max.

"How are you always able to do that?" She asked him as she leaned her head against his chest, listening to his calm and relaxing heartbeat. Max looked down at her with a look of confusion on his face, not knowing what she was talking about.

"Always able to do what, geliefde?" He asked her as the song was reaching the bridge, his arms wrapped around her waist as he pulled her closer to him.

"How you still are able to make me blush after we've been together for three years," she spoke up with a smile on her face, pressing a kiss on his cheek. He, in return, turned bright pink and giggled, his eyes crinkling when he did. Y/N loved the sound of Max's laughter and loved his smile; she loved everything about him really.

"Sweetheart, you always make me blush too," Max bit his bottom lip as he spoke, looking at the wedding cake in front of him. "We make each other blush, just in general."

"Max, are you looking at the cake again?" Y/N smirked at her husband just as the song ended and now other people were joining them on the dance floor. Max nodded his head as his reply to her question and looked at her again.

"It's just mocking me," Max mumbled under his breath as he took her hand in his and led them both over to the table where the cake was stood. Y/N giggled at her husband's antics of acting like a drama queen, but she could tell that he really wanted to try the cake.

Ah, the cake testing... Y/N remembered the day like it was yesterday when in fact, it was a few months ago and during Max's winter break. She also remembered the argument she had with Max about what flavor the cake was going to be. Her favorite of the cake flavors she had tried was the champagne flavor; on the other side, Max was a bit more traditional and he stated he liked the chocolate flavor for their cake. After a long hour of arguing and many coin tosses, they had settled on a tiered cake; having Y/N's idea of champagne cake as one of the tiers and Max's idea of chocolate cake as another one of the tiers.

Y/N sighed happily as she recalled the memory before she was brought back to reality and saw Max just about to attack the cake, she brought him in for a long kiss to make him forget about the cake.

"Glad you took control of the situation, Y/N," she heard Daniel laugh as he walked up to talk to the happy couple. "I could see him eyeing the cake from the table where we're all supposed to be."

"I just want to taste it," Max blushed once again and hid his face behind his hands. "It's tempting me to cut it."

"Alright, if you want to taste the cake so badly," Y/N rolled her eyes as she grabbed the microphone in front of her and turned it on, wanting to just get the cake cutting over with and have Max be happy again. "Hi, ooh, sorry for the horrible sound of the microphone feedback. But, since my husband is really impatient to wait to cut the cake, would you all please join us to unveil the cake? Thank you."

Max playfully growled at his wife and attacked with kisses on her cheeks, "you are going to pay for it, Verstappen."

Y/N giggled as she and Max were handed the knife to commence the cake cutting ceremony. Not wanting to waste another moment, they worked together and cut the first slice as husband and wife, which made the guests cheer.

Y/N cut the slice into half slices; one-half for her to feed to Max and the other half for Max to feed to her.

Before they fed it to each other, Y/N leaned up and whispered in Max's ear, "If you shove cake in my face, this will be the worst wedding night of your life."

Max gulped nervously and nodded his head in agreement before he lovingly fed his piece to Y/N. She, on the other hand, went to feed to Max... But, she smeared the frosting on his nose and cheeks before actually feeding him the cake.

"Ooh, you are going to pay for this, Mrs. Verstappen," Max gave her an Eskimo kiss, spreading the frosting he had on the tip of his nose onto her nose.

"I hate you, Mr. Verstappen," she playfully growled at her husband as she tried to wipe it off, but Max kissed her on the nose and got rid of it.

"I love you too, Mrs. Verstappen," he goofily grinned back at his wife before he stole another kiss from her.

---

Hi, I'm back with another update! I could totally see Max just waiting to eat the cake, I really could. Be on the look out for another one shot I might be updating with most likely today and it's one with Jules Bianchi. Other than that, I hope you enjoyed this one shot; have a GREAT rest of your day/night, and I'll see you later! Bye! 

- Priya 😀