Pascal Wehrlein ~ Sauber F1

"That was the best sight I have ever come home..." (945 words)

Requested by DominiqueKager

---

"I'm glad that I'm on summer break right now," Pascal sighed happily to himself as he looked down at the little baby boy in his arms. "But, I don't like the fact that I have to leave you and Mommy next week for Spa."

He smiled at the adorable sound of the giggles that escaped out of S/N, "you are such an adorable baby boy, yes you are!"

S/N (who, in general, was just a happy and smiley baby) smiled for the umpteenth time, which made Pascal chuckle. S/N has met the other drivers on the grid before and there were a ton of comments about how the little baby was so similar to Daniel Ricciardo (which he took as a compliment); which also made Y/N and Pascal laugh.

"Are you getting tired, little man?" He chuckled as soon as the baby let out a tired yawn, which also made Pascal yawn. "Oh, I guess I'm also a little tired after all episodes of Sesame Street we watched."

By the time Pascal had finished his thoughts, S/N was already asleep in his arms. Not wanting to wake-up the sleeping baby, he decided to get comfy on the couch they were already situated at and started to doze off to sleep.

---

"Well, work was certainly busy today," Y/N groaned as she parked her car on the driveway of the house she shared with her husband, "I'm glad I'm back home and I can spend the rest of my evening with my little family."

She walked up to the front door and quietly stepped inside, unsure whether or not the baby was asleep or not. As mentioned before, little S/N was usually a happy baby, but if you interrupt his sleep in any way; there was going to be hell to pay. As soon as she got rid of her work shoes and laid her suitcase near the closet door, she walked into the living room... Only to find a cute surprise waiting for her.

In front of her were her husband and son, peacefully sleeping on the couch as S/N was safe and comfortable in his dad's arms.

"Aww, this is so cute!" Y/N quietly giggled as she fished her phone out of her pocket and took a few (that was a lie) pictures of the father and son; wanting to keep that memory because Pascal wasn't home that often and she and S/N can't make it to all of his Grands Prix, so the summer and winter breaks were periods of time she truly cherished during the calendar year. "S/N and his dad are having some father-and-son bonding time together."

After a mini photo-shoot and hundreds of photos of Pascal and S/N together, she decided to put S/N into his crib; thinking he might be much comfier in there. Pressing a kiss to his forehead as she carefully placed him down in his crib, she handed him his stuffed version of an F1 car and gently brought his blanket around him before leaving the nursery.

Walking back to the living room, Y/N was met with a panicking Pascal; who had no idea where the little baby was.

"Oh, you took him back to his room, okay, that's a relief." He let out a breath of relief and rested his hand over his heart, "I was about to break down into tears."

"I'm sorry I made you scared," she spoke up as she walked into his arms and greeted him with a kiss on the lips. "How was your day?"

"I had a wonderful day," he chuckled as his warm chocolate brown eyes looked into Y/N's beautiful E/C eyes, "I spent about four hours watching Sesame Street with S/N, but that wasn't that bad."

"That's great to hear," she giggled as she let out a tired yawn, "meanwhile, I had a busy and crappy day at work and all I want to do is cuddle and sleep."

"I can work with that," Pascal spoke up as he lifted Y/N into his arms and carried her bridal-style to the bedroom.

Once they reached the master bedroom that they both shared, Pascal carefully set her down on the bed in a sitting upright position before taking care of her work attire and dressed her up into her nightwear. She got situated into the comfortable and cozy bed as Pascal changed into his own night clothes before also getting underneath the covers.

His arms snaked themselves around her waist, his hands had a gentle grip on her hips as his thumbs softly rubbed the stretch marks.

"Du bist so wunderschön, mein Schatz," (You are so gorgeous, my sweetheart.) Pascal mumbled under his breath in his native German into her ear, "don't ever think you're not. Because you are always a wonderful and intelligent and caring woman to me."

"Thank you, honey," she sleepily smiled at his compliment and her cheeks started to heat up due to that. "And, you are the world's greatest husband, no matter what anybody else says."

Her mind reminded her of the moment he and S/N had shared earlier and decided to bring that up. "The sight of you and S/N asleep on the couch, that was the best sight I have ever come home to..."

---

Hi, I'm back again with another update! I'll be honest, I had the feels while I was writing this. Anyhoo, keep an eye out for the next one shot, which will include Max Verstappen. Other than that, I hope you enjoyed this one shot; have a GREAT rest of your day/night, and I'll see you later! Bye!

- Priya 😀