Pascal Wehrlein ~ Sauber F1

"You're just feeling jealous and it's okay..." (1243 words)

---

"Y/N? Is that you?" Y/N's head shot up to see her childhood friend, Marc, holding his drink in his hands. She nodded her head and smiled from ear-to-ear as she saw the Spaniard walk closer to her.

"Yeah, it's me. You can sit there, you know." Y/N smiled at Marc as she took a sip of her drink and he nodded his head, taking his seat across from her. "How have you been? It's been a few years since I last saw you."

"I've won a few championships here and there," Marc nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders as he took a mouthful of his drink. "But, that's not that important. I want to know how my best friend has been after all these years!"

Y/N playfully shook her head and giggled as she thought about his question, "I've been great; I earned my bachelor's degree and I'm thinking about pursuing my Master's degree in a few more years. I've been at my dream job for the past year and a half. Oh, and I've been dating someone for the past two years."

"Oh, that's right, you're dating Pascal Wehrlein, correcto?" Marc nodded his head as he took another sip of his drink.

Y/N nodded her head and smiled as he was right, "I'm guessing you follow me on social media?"

"I do," Marc chuckled and shook his head joyfully, "hey! I just want to see what antics my best friend is up to."

"Touché, Márquez," she laughed as she continued speaking and took another sip of her drink, "oh, how's Alex doing? I also haven't seen him in a long time."

"He's great, he's also moto racing," Marc spoke up as he remembered the last time he hung out with his younger brother.

What Y/N didn't know was that her boyfriend and his teammate were having lunch at the restaurant across the Starbucks she and Marc were at. The four of them were all sitting outside as it was a beautiful and sunny day, so they didn't want to be inside all day.

"Isn't that Y/N at the coffee shop over there?" The Swede spoke up and nodded his head towards the direction of the Starbucks. Pascal rotated his head to see his girlfriend and her best friend catching up on what was going on in their lives after not seeing each other for a long time.

"Yeah, that is Y/N?" Pascal looked at his teammate and friend with a look of confusion on his face. "But, I don't know who she's hanging out..."