Mick Schumacher ~ Prema Powerteam

The night of the royal ball... (1400 words)

---

"I cannot believe you are making me do this, mother." Y/N looked at her mom exasperatedly as she was getting fitted for the gown she was going to wear for some ball, which was going to be hosted by another royal. Her mother had received an invitation a few days earlier from the kingdom of Germany regarding the birthday ball for Prince Mick. She had immediately accepted the invitation and asked Y/N if she could represent their kingdom at the ball, thinking that Y/N would enjoy the grand party, much to Y/N's chagrin.

"Honey, it's going to be alright," Y/N's mother smiled softly as she held the invitation to the birthday ball, "who knows, you may meet someone you might fall in love with."

Y/N shook her head as she held her hair while the designer was putting the final touches on the royal blue gown she was going to wear. "Alright, if it means so much to you that I attend this ball; I'll go and represent our kingdom."

Her mother smiled from ear-to-ear and hugged her daughter before she remembered the gift she wanted to give her

Her mother smiled from ear-to-ear and hugged her daughter before she remembered the gift she wanted to give her. She briefly left the dressing room to go to her room and get the necklace to hand down to Y/N. Carefully holding the necklace in her hands, M/N came back to the room and held the necklace out for Y/N to see.

"I wanted to give you this necklace," M/N smiled softly as she walked behind Y/N and clasped the beautiful necklace around her neck, "it's the same one I wore the night I met your father and I thought it was time to hand it down to you."

Y/N smiled at her mom as she looked at herself in the mirror

Y/N smiled at her mom as she looked at herself in the mirror. Taking a deep breath in and out, she turned around to her best ability and went to hug her mom.

"I love you so much, mom," she smiled at the kind gesture despite the shouts she was getting from the designer.

"I love you too, my beautiful girl," her mother smiled back at her as she carefully hugged her, tears of joy starting to well up in her eyes.

---

"Another guest has arrived, Your Highness," a royal guard told the prince, who nodded his head and stood up from his seat; making his way out of the crowd to go greet the guest.