Prologue - Concentrate. Concentrate.

[Author's Note: Hey guys! Here's a random trial fic.:) If my first few chapters do good, I'll continue and make it longer.  Please please let me know what you think for at least the prologue.  Suggestions are welcome too.:) ] 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

PROLOGUE

"Umm... B-b-babe?"  I nervously struggle to find a away to stop him before he does something rash.  I'm too young to lose something as important as this.  We're lying around bored and still in bed.  "W-what a-are y-you d-doing?"  I add as he faces me smirking.

His face is only inches away from me.  I can feel his hot breath on my skin.  He leans in and I can't help but close my eyes. 

I wait for him to make a move. "K-O!  DJ Malik wins!"  I hear the TV announce. Ugh! Fell for it!! T_T This game was so IMPORTANT to me.

I put my PS3 controller on the floor and I roll on the bed and hide under the covers in defeat.  I can't believe I lost to Zayn Malik. Ugh.

"Aww babe..."  He pokes me on the side.  I wiggle under the covers yet I remain quiet.  I'm still pissed at him.  I was already winning! It was supposed to be an all time record breaker for me. Boo.

"Let me make it up to you."  He pulls the covers and throws them on the floor.  I cover my face with my hands.  I don't want to look at your face or I'll... I'll melt and I'll forgive you. But...but... I'm angry. I'm supposed to be angry at you!

He tries to pull my hands off of my face and I suddenly bite his hand.  "Y-ouch!  What was that for?!"  He puppy dog whimpers and pretends to hide under the bed.  Aww... How cute.  But I didn't mean to bite you love.  

Ting! An idea suddenly strucks me and I give a giggle.  Oh Zayn darling, how I will make you pay.  Just you wait.

I stand up and I see a glimpse of him from the dresser mirror taking a peek as to where I'm headed.  I get to the dresser and I grab the first thing I see... a hairbrush.  Perfect.

I run to open the balcony and I raise my hand holding the hairbrush.  I turn to Zayn and I give him an evil grin.  He looks at me with those curious eyes.  "B-babe?  What are you doing?"  He asks, his eyes widen.  I think he got the picture.

"I wonder what'll happen to this if I let go."  I look down the balcony.  It's 18 floors high.  Hihi. Got you babe!  I pretend to let go.  "Whoops!" I raise my hands up and down.

"Babe! P-put it down. Put the brush down."  He stands up slowing coming towards me.  "Don't you dare move or I'll let go."  I chuckle.  I am so winning this round.

"B-but I have a shoot later!  I need to fix my hair."  Oh babe.  I look at him seriously.  His hair is the same as ever.  Perfect in every way.  I don't know how he even gets his hair to stay that way.  My hair gets frizzy after an hour while his stays perfect the whole day.  Oh he is so fine. Mhmm... But wait, aren't I supposed to be angry at him right now? Grrr... focus girl. Focus on the prize!

"So your hairbrush is much more important than me?!"  I accusingly said.  He looks at me and I can't help but melt.  Danggit this is what I meant by I can't look at him.  He just stares at me with those eyes.  I can't help it.  I.  Have.  To.  Concentrate.

I close my eyes for a few seconds.  Seriously, you can do this.  You can win!  I breathe in and open my eyes.  "Bloody hell!"  I screamed as Zayn's perfect face in only inches away from mine. 

I accidentally let go of the brush and I turn a bright colored red.  "I-I..."  I try to speak but he just leans forward more and smirks.  He's... he's... going to... k-k-kiss... m-m-me... OMG.  Please don't or I'll die.  But maybe one might not hurt. Hmm.. wait, who am I kidding! I don't want to yet! My virgin lips need to remain untouched. Nooooo!!!!

I see his face change expressions and he's wide-eyed.  "Y-you...  Babe... You d-dropped my b-brush???"  He slowly tried to say.  OH-MY-GOOSE-EGGS. I dropped his hairbrush 18 floors down! Oh man he is going to kill me.  I didn't mean to! I was just teasing him but he had to come up and tease me again. >.< Waaaaaah... I'm sorry Zayn. I'm sorrrrrrry...

I feel my face slowly losing it's color and I try to get words out of my mouth.  "Umm... I'm s-sorry."  I frowned.   Should have known this'd end badly.

I try to avoid his eyes but I can't help it. I look up straight to his eyes and instead of seeing him angry  that I just threw his favorite lucky hairbrush, I see him smirking evily at me.  He looks straight into my eyes.  Gaaaah.. Breathe girl!  He might be angry or seeking revenge but he is still so hot.  Gaaaah....I burn!!!!!

"I love..."  He looks deadd serious into my eyes and leans forward.  "...my hairbrush!"  I gulp. "But then..."  He added. 

"I love you more."  He said smiling the sweetest smile I've ever seen.  He wraps his arms on my waist and smiles more.  Boom.  I think my ovaries just exploded.  Did he just say he loves me?  More than his hairbrush?

Is this really Zayn Malik I'm talking to?

I nervously return the smile. Hehe. I think I'm gonna die...

"But you owe me for the hairbrush.  I'm going to give you what you deserve"  He pulled me closer.  He leans in and closes his eyes.  THIS IS IT.  THIS IS FREAKIN IT.

I close my eyes, lean forward, and I feel my heartbeat go faster.  Zayn Malik, the love of my life, is finally going to ki----------

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

[A/N: So this is a short prologue but hey, this is a trial run so if you like it please vote or give me comments.  I really want to make this longer if possible.  Promise to add the first chapter later tonight or early early tomorrow morning.  Also, I know my vocabulary isn't good today. I'm too lazy to profread.  But here it is, I hope you guys liked it. I already know that the prologue is CORNY. Yes it is very much corny.  I was bored today and decided to make a fic. so yeah. HAHAHA.

P.S.  I'm not final about the title so I'll prolly change it next time.]