Chapter Twelve - Speak Again Bright Angel

Author's note:  Okay so sorry. Again. And again. For the delays... just busy and all.  But I'm happy that I've gotten this far in writing something.  Usually I just scrap stories cause I get too lazy to update.  But I'll really try my best to finish this.

This particular chapter isn't really a flashback chapter.  It's more like a refresher and it's the same story but from a different point of view (this chapter being, Zayn's POV).  This starts at page 4 of Chapter Nine.  But this one however, is (again) in Zayn's POV and this reveals what happened right after Chapter Nine was cut.

But if you want to re-read Aine's POV of this same scene, read Chapter Nine (O Romeo, Romeo).  I recommend you re-read Chapter Nine first before reading this as I have a feeling you won't recall important scenes there.:) You don't have to though.haha Hope you like this!:) Cheers!xx

(21.09.2012)

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

CHAPTER TWELVE - SPEAK AGAIN BRIGHT ANGEL

[Zayn POV]

 I can't stop thinking about last night.

Did I really do all that?  I mean, really?

[flashback]

"I'll call you? Mornflake." I turned and said before she hesistantly nodded. I turned and walked out of her bedroom.  Mornflake?!  Why in the world would I call her mornflake? I mean, her mother did, but that's just unappropriate for me to do that.  What was I thinking! I saw her mom give her a look before she left Aine's room and closed the door.

We went downstairs and she opened the front door for me.

"Thank you so much for having me tonight Mrs. Brocio."  I turned before walking out to their porch.  "You're very welcome.  But next time, please let us know in advance.  I don't like being surprised like this."  She answered back.

She moved uneasily before she added, "H-how are your parents? Your mum?"

I knew she'd ask me that eventually.  "Good. Good.  They just got back actually."  I answered.  "That's good.  Have a good night then Zayn."  She gave me a weak smile before she nodded and closed the door. 

I walked down the steps of their front porch.  It suddenly occured to me that I forgot to ask for Aine's number.  Good thing I remembered to call her "Aine". Whew.  I almost slipped and called her Enia at lunch today.

But how do I contact her now?  I decided to walk to the side of their house to check if she was still up.  Two girls passed by and I immediately put up my hood.  I didn't want to be recognized by anyone and I certainly didn't want another scandal up on the headlines tomorrow.

I looked up to Aine's bedroom balcony.  All the other lights in the house were off.  I could see a dim silhouette from inside her room.  Good.  She's probably still up.  I carefully tiptoed to some bushes just below her balcony.  How do I talk to her though?  I can't shout or I could get caught.  

I picked up a pebble on the ground and threw it at her window.  No luck.  The window's too high.

I looked up and decided to try to climb up.  I hope she's still up.  I still need to talk to her.  I spotted a clump of vines on the wall going up to the bottom of the balcony.  Just my luck!

I tugged on the vines to make sure it could support my weight.  I hope this works.  I hope I don't end up in the hospital later... or worse, the front page of the tabloids.  I made my way up slowly.  When I reached the balcony, I had to catch my breath.  I sure hope I didn't make much noise.